Captions will not display under images

By lauriemucha, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
hi! first of all, i downloaded vantage yesterday and i got chills. i love it! my problem: I’m having trouble getting my captions to show under the photos. This is especially important because it’s how i display all the posts/pages in a particular menu item. i’ve read a lot about WP4.0 conflicting with Page Builder.…

My Buttons show up as text

By Tommy Rufai, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I really like your plugin but for some reason after I design my buttons they show up as quite bland text. Could you please explain why this is happening? Here’s an example: Thanks URL: http://booksforboffins.com/leicester/?page_id=440

How to Disable Visual Tab

By LisaA, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have several pages that are relative complicated and before I turn it over to my client, I would like to disable the Visual Tab and only allow the HTML tab while in PageBuilder. I have installed plugin that disables the regular visual tab but I am interested in also disabling the Visual Tab in…

Page Builder Theme Integration

By Ryan Black, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there, I’m currently using Page Builder with WordPress to attempt to build a set of pages for my website that would act as a catalogue. Simply put, though, the widgets added using Page Builder do not seem to hook into the theme/CSS and take its style properly; rather, they appear white. I was under…

Circle Icons – disable “more” text?

By Susanne Claussen, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I am working with Vantage Pro and Page Builder; I like the theme and the Circle Icons very much. Now I would like to have the “more” text only in 1 of 3 Circle Icon texts. Is that possible, and how would I do it? Thank you in advance, Susanne URL: http://www.praxis-lebensbalance.de

merging columns in a row

By Fred, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi there, First of all, great stuff on your theme and the page builder. I was wondering about the following: I would like to have the possibility to merge have the following layout: One row with 2 columns and in the second column extra lines with 3 columns in it like this: ———————————————– ——————————————- ————-…

Text widget is not adding in my page

By Sourabh Garg, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
I have added a row and text text widget. This widget is not save after page update. Page is going blank. I used Page builder 1.5 version. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible. I don’t know why this type of problem i am getting again and again. Thanks URL: http://www.cwilsonmeloncelli.com/flow/

Pagebuilder: Two suggestions

By Patrick Schubert, 9 years ago. Last reply by Fred, 9 years ago
Hello my friend, First of all: I absolutely love your vantage theme and especially your page builder plugin. I use it for pretty much all my clients. Awesome work right there! Just two little things are missing in my opinion: 1.) The option to add custom classes to a row. I modified your pagebuilder code…