Trigger an event when Page Builder is loaded

By Vlad Kucherov, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hello guys, What jQuery event I can use to add some modifications to the Page Builder when editing a page? I want to add a feature of activating and disabling rows. I managed to do that on the site, and I want to change the color of the row to something else if the row…

slider won’t show up

By Katherine Falk, 9 years ago. Last reply by Katherine Falk, 9 years ago
Hi, I am trying to implement the slider as part of the Page Builder module and the Moesia theme, and it won’t display. When I look at the source code I see this. Could that be the issue? How do I change it? URL: http://www.pacificprideday.dreamhosters.com/

PB Not saving changes

By Steven J Davies, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’ve recently started having issues with Page Builder and I can’t narrow down where it all started going pear shaped. I have gone through the usual ‘disable / renable’ plugin process but the problem remains – I cannot edit pages built with PB and keep the changes – nothing gets saved. The theme I…

Call-to-action title size

By Stephanie DeGuire, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi : I was using the older Page Builder Call to Action Widget and had the button overlap issue that seems common so I switched to the newer version. I can get it to look almost the same but am having an issue with the title being the same size as the subtitle. It seems…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied

By JPadmin, 9 years ago. Last reply by JPadmin, 9 years ago
Hi, Since a few weeks the Page Builder plugin is giving problems. When I use the latest update I get a white page with only this error: Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/DOMAINNAME/domains/DOMAINNA.ME/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/styles.php on line 331 When I install an older version I can see my page but I see…

remove line beneath each row

By Dwight Thompson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Dwight Thompson, 9 years ago
Hi, I am having a problem with the rows on PageBuilder. There is always a thin white line at the bottom of each row on my pages. I don’t know why this is. I’d like to get rid of the lines URL: http://themoonshinersball.com

Ie 10 not displaying slider

By Michelle Cavanaugh Donn, 9 years ago. Last reply by Michelle Cavanaugh Donn, 9 years ago
Hi- Love your builder so easy and fun! I am using it to update an older WordPress site and while everything is great on all mobile devices and other browsers my slider on what will be the new home page is not working just in Internet Explorer. Any help you could give would be great.…

rename widgets

By sergio gomez, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I paid yesterday development license, i would like to rename the widgets, but when i do, back again to the SiteOrigen name, its happened the same with the default pictures ( i would like to put my own pictures) … would you guys help me with that thank you.

Page builder

By Piero Formisano, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hello! I have a problem with the page builder on ” agile” to ” wordpress ” . All row that I create and edit in the backend editor not listed on the published page . I only see the slider below the logo , footer , and nothing else. I would like to ask for…

Edit Widget – (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn’t create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp

By Kavoos Bybordi, 9 years ago. Last reply by Kavoos Bybordi, 9 years ago
Hello, I urgently require help with the above. Every time I try and edit any widget within the Page Builder, only one pane will load fully. The other one is stuck with the spinning circle. Annoyingly it’s typically the right pane (with the Widget Styles in) which loads at the expense of the left pane…