Site crashed

By Ruth, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
I administrate a site that uses several plugins, SiteOrigin’s PageBuilder among them (running on Customizr theme). Yesterday the site crashed completely – nothing…white screen! I contacted the hosting company who told me that it was the pagebuilder plugin that was causing this. I’m not a techie person but I don’t get this – why would…

Page builder no worky

By Ryan James Curtis, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi All, Just activated Site Origin Page Builder….nothing. No features at all, it doesnt appear to be activated correctly. My whole All Pages menu looks the same, but it should be giving the PageBuilder menu. Am I missing something ? (noob here) Thanks

Notice of non-object

By Martin Kleijwegt, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi Andrew, In addition to this thread: ‘https://siteorigin.com/thread/trying-to-get-property-of-non-object-in-vantage-settings-php/’, I’ve been getting the same notices (please see beneath). They appear under the widget Visual Editor. I really love this widget though and I use it a lot. Working in the widget area is getting slower as well and that’s very inefficient. Appears to be some sort…

Page Builder duplicate content in footer

By shuttrspeed.com, 9 years ago. Last reply by Nick Sutton, 9 years ago
Hi, First of all I am really happy with this plugin. It helps a lot when you need to custom design WordPress Pages. But it seems like I have an issue on one of my sites where content gets duplicated in the footer as well. Take look at http://www.madseneqvist.com/buildertest This is the text output Test1…

Page broken, restore revision don’t fix it

By Manni79, 9 years ago. Last reply by Manni79, 9 years ago
Hello, I posted already in WP-Forums. But now I found your own Support-forum and I think it is better placed here. I hope so. ;-) we designed a big page with PageBuilder and all worked fine till now. Last time I made a small text change in live editor and saved it. After that, the…

row/widget heights

By jeremy11, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, Using Page Builder I applied a drop shadow (css via attributes) to a couple of images and it shows some padding at top and bottom. Any way to get rid of this? Or apply the shadow just to the image, not to the whole widget? Thanks, Jeremy URL: http://lauradonohue.com/work/

Site origin integration

By gianna, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I am using a custom post with 2 editor, the first one the standard WP editor and the second one to use for additional content. The site origin page builder works very good in the Standard wp editor and I would like to have it in the second text editor. Is it possible to…

PHP memory

By Alena Belousova, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello I´ve bought a Word Press Theme, there was included Page Builder. After some work on text i got /xmlrpc.php” /> and the pages, that i have edited were no more available. As i disabled plugin could i post my pages again, but without correct formatting, that does plugin. I wrote to my hoster and…

Trigger an event when Page Builder is loaded

By Vlad Kucherov, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hello guys, What jQuery event I can use to add some modifications to the Page Builder when editing a page? I want to add a feature of activating and disabling rows. I managed to do that on the site, and I want to change the color of the row to something else if the row…

slider won’t show up

By Katherine Falk, 9 years ago. Last reply by Katherine Falk, 9 years ago
Hi, I am trying to implement the slider as part of the Page Builder module and the Moesia theme, and it won’t display. When I look at the source code I see this. Could that be the issue? How do I change it? URL: http://www.pacificprideday.dreamhosters.com/

PB Not saving changes

By Steven J Davies, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’ve recently started having issues with Page Builder and I can’t narrow down where it all started going pear shaped. I have gone through the usual ‘disable / renable’ plugin process but the problem remains – I cannot edit pages built with PB and keep the changes – nothing gets saved. The theme I…