Confused about Post Loop

By wiredpoet, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there, I used the page builder to put a post loop on the ‘Kids’ page to only show blog posts from Kids category. What confuses me is that the category doesn’t show up below the post like it does for the regular blog (my site isn’t live so I can’t give url. Here is…

Split a cell

By Jean-Michel Pebre, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I would like to know, for PageBuilder, if it’s possible to split a cell in 2, not vertically but horizontally ? It means I would have 2 widgets on the left, and just 1 on the right, for the same totally height… Thanks a lot and sorry for my english…

Using Custom CSS

By Mitchell, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello Anthony … You recently counseled Jerold on using Appearance > Custom CSS to answer his question about what he called Balanced Columns on his page. I tried to follow along with your advice to him but I couldn’t find Appearance > Custom CSS. I’m using WP 4.1 and Safari 5.1.10 browser. What’s wrong please?

Mouseover opacity on Picture

By sschmitt, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have Vantage Premium and am trying to get a mouseover effect for the images on this page. How can I do this with the CSS Code? I am trying to get this affect: http://triconenergy.com/en/Products.php Thanks…. URL: http://ritdllc.com/departments/

Woocommerce Menu Cart Integration

By panfield, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have looking for a attractive way of showing a cart on my web site. I am currently running the woocommerce basket widget in the header, but don’t like the appearance, particularly the thumbnail image, and they way it affects my strap line in the header. I have downloaded and installed the woocommerce menu cart…

Ignore the dimension of video embedding

By Faiz Sheikh, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I tried this on two different PC and two different website/wordpress theme. I am embedding a Youtube video to a page, I have defined the height & width of the video but it doesn’t work, the video is showing with its default or full dimension only, I am using the visual editor widget. Check the…