Gallery PB widget problem

By De Ka (Modder), 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
With the “page builder” I created an entry and I’ve added a gallery of images using the “gallery PB” widget. I select the pictures, the outfit, indicated that it appears as “thumbails” and that link is the file. The problem is that when the wordpress gallery shows, it seems that some images omitted, leaving empty…

Features Widget – custom icons and list

By Sudbury Smiles, 9 years ago. Last reply by Sudbury Smiles, 9 years ago
Hi, I have personalized icons that I would like to use in the features builder and in the icons builder widget for my site. I have added the icons for the features build, however they are not showing up. Is there a way to add my icons other than through media gallery? Also, the features…

Prebuilt layouts change Id names

By ludovic, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi, When I duplicate a post using the page builder prebuilt layout the IDs change. For example I have several CSS attributes on the ID pg-867-0 and creating a new page with the prebuilt option the ID change to pg-857-0 and I lose all the CSS. I have hundreds of post and a complex CSS…

SiteOrigin Image Container Variable Height

By ryanlen, 9 years ago. Last reply by Daniel, 9 years ago
Hi, I am currently using SiteOrigin Image Widget to display single images in my posts. I checked the ‘Bound’ option that makes sure the image doesn’t extend beyond its container. However, there is a space between the images as it is contained within a fixed container size. Is there any way to make the height…

How to enable page builder

By David Fillpot, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Please help. I’m having difficulty enabling page builder so it displays on http://www.proglobaltrade.com I’ve added and to me it looks like it should be working but it is not setting up URL: http://www.proglobaltrade.com

row spacing

By Idea Promoters, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I just uploaded the page builer plugin. Can someone please help me with eliminating the space between rows on one page only? I tried entering the following into custom CSS and it did not work…

Page Builder + “WordPress Wysiwyg” instead of “Black Studio TinyMCE Widget”

By jeff00seattle, 9 years ago. Last reply by afc007.Woodinville, 9 years ago
First and foremost, “Page Builder” is great tool for rapid layout management on pages. However, my team is unable to get “Page Builder” SiteOrigin Widgets to save updates to content while “Black Studio TinyMCE Widget” is activated. This save problem includes SiteOrigin Widgets’ Image, Button, and plain Text. Only when “Black Studio TinyMCE Widget” is…

Feature Request

By Michael Lysiak, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
First off i’d like to say I am very happy with the recent update, excellent job. I do however have a request for some additional features. First, I would like to be able to change the element on rows and columns form a div to a nav, section, article, ect. I would also like to…

SiteOrigin Page Builder Override

By eirikur, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi SiteOrigin, I’d like to override SiteOrigin Page Builder at the HTML level to make a few small adjustments. However, I have read in other threads that you have to pick one or the other. Is there a way, once you’ve built the page using the Page Builder, to fully export that code and play…