Animated Image (PB) widget

By HavaWorkman, 9 years ago. Last reply by HavaWorkman, 9 years ago
I am trying to add an animated image to the home page of AFWillowBay.com, and no matter what URL I use for the photo, I get the broken picture default icon on my home page (I don’t know how else to describe that icon, sorry, lol). I have tried each of the following URLs, all…

Lines next to widgets – help

By Justin Guinn, 9 years ago. Last reply by Justin Guinn, 9 years ago
Hello, I am in the process of rebuilding our website and am having difficulty with the Page Builder plugin. I am seeing a thin blue bar next to each widget that i post, that I cannot get to go away. Can someone please assist?! I’m sure it’s something rather simple that I am overlooking. I…

Removing border around widget when using NewsFrame

By Josh Bush, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
I have the common issue of the gray border around the widgets when using Page Builder. I am using the free NewsFrame theme. I have tried looking through the style sheet for similar keywords used in a custom CSS plugin to remove the borders in other themes, but cannot find one that works. Do you…

panel_data

By Doğukan Yüksel, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
The plugin is showing some codes at the bottom of the page under the code panel_data URL: http://tabn.us/virginia-state-house-reception

Using Page Builder for taxonomy (categories, tags, etc.) description fields

By Marcel, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
There are many WordPress plugins that add the visual editor to a taxonomy description field. I’m wondering how to add Page Builder support in this situation, whether with an existing plugin or from scratch. A few examples of existing plugins (without support Page Builder as far as I can tell) are as follows: * https://wordpress.org/plugins/rich-text-tags/…

Youtube video

By Adam Bartkiewicz, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi When I put a video link to a youtube video to my page, it doesn’t show as video but as link line. How can I add youtube video to my post using page builder?

Price Box (PB) Widget

By HavaWorkman, 9 years ago. Last reply by HavaWorkman, 9 years ago
Okay, so I’ve added a Price Box widget to my homepage at AFWillowBay.com. However, looking at it, I’d like to increase the size of the title of the widget to emphasize it and decrease the spacing between the lines of the list, so that the widget doesn’t end up so long. Anyway, I tried to…

Add an index CSS class to cells

By Pierre Saïkali, 9 years ago. Last reply by Daniel, 9 years ago
Hi, I created this little piece of code there … … so grid cells now have a “panel-grid-cell-X” CSS class where X is the index of the cell in the row (starting 0). I’m here to share this code, maybe it can be useful to some people. But I’d also like to ask developers if…