Home>Support>Plugin

SiteOrigin Features

By Joey Fiege, 9 years ago. Last reply by Daniel, 9 years ago
Hello SiteOrigin, Since I’ve changed my WordPress-address (URL), the icons of “SiteOrigin Features” are not showhing up anymore. What could be the reason and how can I get them back on the website? I hope you can help me. Joey URL: http://simplyread.shinehuizen.nl/simplyread.shinehuizen.nl/?page_id=15

responsive in two columns

By hwt9520, 9 years ago. Last reply by hwt9520, 9 years ago
I really like the plugin you made, it is responsive on mobile in one column, But my web site is a woocommerce web site ,with many products, I want to make them show in two columns on mobile , then the customers will use more effective. thank you URL: http://tlg-crystal.com

Page Builder not rendering sidebar correctly when using template in templates folder

By Ben Short, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there, Bit of a strange one here. Essentially I’m currently just playing around with page templates, and have encountered the below issue for pages using the Page Builder plugin on the Vantage premium theme. I’m using a static homepage and using the Page Builder to insert a post loop widget. When setting the homepage…

Site Origin Widgets SSL

By David Ray Rice, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hey guys, Just installed my SSL certificate, got everything working. Cleaned up all my links, but a few of the Page Builder Widgets are giving me the errors. Most notably on /wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/img/checks/slate.png For Price List. I went into the widgets.php and it looks like everything uses the plugin_dir_url which should make it work. Any ideas…

Conflict – WordPress CKEditor plug-in & Site Origin Page Builder

By techeq, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Don’t you have a support ticket system? I’m having a conflict between the what WordPress CKEditor plug-in and Site Origin Page Builder. Understand that I have tried every recommendation I could find online from multiple websites. Of done each of the following numerous times and nothing works: 1. Disabled all plug-ins. 2. Alternately activated CKEditor…

getting widget assets in custom query

By kralla, 9 years ago. Last reply by kralla, 9 years ago
i need to create a theme, where on the main site multiple specific pages that contain page builder content are shown. the problem is, that the assets needed for the widgets aren’t enqueued this way. the query looks similar to this: the pages show up correctly if they are accessed on their own via their…

Getting error on page and latest changes not displaying on frontend

By Rick Weiss, 9 years ago. Last reply by Rick Weiss, 9 years ago
I get the following error on the view page: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/healthgi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/siteorigin-widget.class.php on line 414 I made a change to one of my blocks and it refuses to display on this page after much reloading and cache clearing. So, something is not connecting properly. URL: https://healthgist.com/new-home/

Meta-slider pro (dev) not responsive!

By sergio gomez, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I recently purchased meta slider pro and everything seemed fine except for when I used it inside the vantage page builder. For some reason the plugin is not responsive. I have checked the forums and learned that the problem isn’t new. the solution that most of the people gave was to check the plugins…

Page builder not outputting anything

By Marcin Ciarka, 9 years ago. Last reply by Marcin Ciarka, 9 years ago
Hello, Thanks for creating such great plugin! However on my new template PB is not outputting anything (or it displays just post content, which I don’t want) Im not using the default loop, just this: $screenContent is outputted to frontend.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More