Page Builder Suggestions

By Valentin Cavelier, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Hello, first I want to thank you for creating the Page Buidler. I think it's even better than some paid solutions... I have some suggestions to make it even better: - A/B Split Tests: it would be really awesome to be able to create a variation of the page to run split tests and have…

Button Destination Url

By graffig, 8 years ago. Last reply by Nassim Elboustani, 8 years ago
Hi folks, I was wondering if there was a way to create a link to media content – say I wanting user to download a PDF file etc. So rather than page URL to actually select a item form my media library Thanks in advance for any help Darron

Build post query from media library

By danne, 8 years ago. Last reply by danne, 8 years ago
Wondering if it's possible to query media files using the build post query function and displaying images as a gallery or slider... I've tried wpinked widgets and livemesh widgets to query media files but nothing is displayed. Using the standard page builder post query widget only displays titles and links to attachment page.

Page Builder Advanced Module – Blog

By James Bench, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
I’m using Page Builder and using the Advanced Module – Blog The posts lose all of their formatting and I would like it to retain the formatting of the post itself. Simple things like carriage returns, bullets, etc. It’s just lumping all together. I haven’t tried a photo yet. http://highbarathletics.com/wod Any tips? Cheers

Missing bullet points.

By sophybeechweb, 8 years ago. Last reply by sophybeechweb, 8 years ago
Hello, I'm using the Page Builder, and the visual editor widget in a row, after making a list, when previewing or even updating the page, there is not bullet points, and it's rather a list of text, not separated. I asked the theme developers, and they suggested contacting you, as something may conflict with the…

SiteOrigin Slider Widget

By sophybeechweb, 8 years ago. Last reply by sophybeechweb, 8 years ago
Hello, I'm using the siteorigin page builder along with the widgets bundle, and I was wondering if and how it would be possible to add text onto the slider. Might just be internet speed related, but the side bar when customising individual widgets appears to be stuck on a loading screen.