Customizer stopped working
Just noticed the same thing as the other poster. Customizer has stopped working after the last update!!
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Just noticed the same thing as the other poster. Customizer has stopped working after the last update!!
Hi, Without any previous issues, today, when PageBuilder and Yoast SEO are simultansiously active, I cannot edit any widgets. I am using: PageBuilder by Site Origin Version 2.7.0 Yoast SEO Version 7.7.1 WordPress Version 4.9.6 Theme Flash by ThemeGrill I…
I recently tried to update some plugin’s on my website http://o49s.fallouthosting.com/. For some unexplained reason, when I tried, I received an error “HTTP Error 500.0 – Internal Server Error” so I contacted my hosting company and what they did was…
hello, I discovered that if I updated plugin to 2.7.0 version, then customizer was not loading anymore (got just grey window), after rolling back to 2.6.9 it works well. using latest wordpress 4.9.6 and theme and child theme of Unite…
Hello, I haven’t tested extensively but this JS error seems to be appearing in the WordPress widget area. The problem does not occur if I disable PageBuilder or downgrade to 2.6.9. Hope that’s helpful.
Hi, I’ve created a custom widget as per your documentation and I have a field for a background image which needs to be pushed to a LESS variable. I’ve included the following in the main Widget Class And also have…
Hello, I am using siteorigins page builder plugin. When I create row and add a background image, the image is distorted when viewed in landscape mode, ipad pro. I am using Safari and Chrome browers. This issue does not manifest…
Hello, my name is Nuno From Portugal. I have a website in Worpress that I create. I use Layout Page Builder, and I started to have problems everytime I go to Widget. I cant edit the content, and a page…
I can not configure my home page. I get this error
Basically the title. When I’m trying to inspect the code, it’s only showing the mobile (specifcally, the Tablet view) of the website. This makes it impossible to view the Navigation Primary Menus in desktop view. Why is this the case?…
Images using this aren’t sizing correctly any more. I have many using 300px x 300px that are now only showing as full size. They were correct until recently.
Hi there, I’m trying to insert a Twitter feed on one of my pages, but it blows out the height of the page unless I set a specific height for the widget. What I’d really like is for the widget…
I’ve tried both Slider and Hero but can’t find where Ican choose the change between slides. At the moment it’s a dissolve which I don’t want – I’d like a wipe or push from left to right. Help appreciated!
When I click on “Visual Editor” this is the message I receive from the Firefox browser: Secure Connection Failed The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The page you are trying to view cannot be…
I updated my Page Builder plugin yesterday and it has crashed my website. I can’t get in at all. Fatal error: Class ‘SiteOrigin_Panels_Settings’ not found in /var/sites/l/luxi.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 43 Can you tell me which directory to delete and whether…