Issue Widget
Hi!, I am created a custom layout and I need to set a widget inside a row, but I need that widget fixed. Is there a way to do that?
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi!, I am created a custom layout and I need to set a widget inside a row, but I need that widget fixed. Is there a way to do that?
I want to use focus, because it supports Youtube- and Vimeovideos and it is fairly easy to use. But the main-Body don’t support a bigger picture. I’m using a fullHD-monitor and the space left and right is unnecessary. What do…
Hi, I am new to this setup. My question is only how to replace the image that I have already? I tried to edit it, the widget show up with this text [imm-slider title=”activities-hayaking” id=”305″] Could someone let me know…
Hello I’m using Siteorigin contact form as free user. I want give to the visitor the possibility to receive a copy of the email I send clicking on a checkbox. Is it possible? what I have to do? Thanks Felice
Hello, Apologies as I am not sure how to explain this issue but I will try my best. I am using a siteorigin slider as a project gallery, but I am having an issue wit showing that there is more…
I am receiving the following error when trying to access the live editor. We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed Our server stopped processing your request. Your request looks suspicious or similar to automated requests from spam posting software.…
Hi folks, i will try to keep this short. I developed the site locally, everything works. ZIPed the files, uploaded them, changed DB references and site is now online. But, for some reason PageBuilder isnt working. Everything is visible in…
The first row of content on our client’s homepage includes a SiteOrigin Hero widget. It was working fine for months but now will not display at all. We’ve tried adding a new row and rebuilding the Hero, but the new…
My home page is not loading in Chrome on desktop. It loads on mobile and other browsers. The following error is occurring: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in /home3/ab48091/public_html/scottinjurylaw.com/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 70 Fatal error: Call to…
Hello, I’m using “SiteOrigin Accordion” from the from the “SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle” to show some specs of products. I have created as HTML code a table inside it, but I going to make a widget to create this tables, so…
Any idea why I can’t install this plugin? I’m using the Vantage Theme as well as SiteOrigin Page Builder and SiteOrigin CSS Thank you for any help you all can provide Downloading installation package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/so-widgets-bundle.1.12.1.zip… Unpacking the package… Installing…
For some reason spacing was working fine then all of the sudden it changed.. Here is what before and after look like. Please let me know how to get original spacing back site : Home
Can someone tell me which SiteOrigin widget/element is used to create the search function at the top of this page https://munkschool.utoronto.ca/imfg/research/? Are the docs custom post types?m eg. https://munkschool.utoronto.ca/imfg/research/doc/?doc_id=475 Many thanks :)
My organization just moved our hosting to WordPress VIP Go and a major part of the plugin is breaking – in siteorigin-widget.class.php on line 732 it used mkdir, which is prohibited on VIP Go and fails. There is no error…
Hi there, I am using site builder for my About Us page, and I am trying to erase a heading that I added as a test. But when I go into the edit mode ( either live or from pages)…