Support Forum

Topic: plugin

Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.

I can not edit records

pluginplugin-page-builderquestion · By Александр Швед · · Reply by Andrew Misplon

Hello. week I can’t edit the old post. I click and nothing happens. also can not create a new record. I add a widget and can not edit it. The latest version of the plugin is installed. what to do?

html widget not updating

pluginplugin-widgets-bundlequestion · By lconway · · Reply by Andrew Misplon

I’m running into a strange problem updating an html widget on our new virtual class resources page on our website. The widget updates fine, except for Tuesday class data. This has happened for both Tuesday, April 14th and Tuesday April…

vulnerabilities

developerpluginplugin-page-builder · By John Merlo · · Reply by Andrew Misplon

This plugin is no good? Wordfence Threat Intelligence team discovered two vulnerabilities present in Page Builder by SiteOrigin Why do I not have the latest update These are considered high-risk security issues that could lead to full site takeover. We…