Home>Support>Plugin

Page Builder Post Loop – Posts Title font size

By ekasevin, 8 years ago
Hello SiteOrigin! Great work you are doing! My Q: when I set the hope page as static using Page Builder with the Post Loop Widget, I get the titles of my posts the same size as the content. Any way to change them to the generic post title size? Thanks in advance! Eugene

CSS Editor question

By Alejandro Suazo, 8 years ago
Hello and thanks for you great release. I installed CSS editor and only can edit the Home Page, I have different design in other page and wanna refine the look via CSS editor, how I can edit individual page or post? thanks!

Page Builder Editor Displays No Content

By Cerise Campbell, 8 years ago
Hello, I’m using the Spacious Theme and built my Home page using Page Builder with the Business Template. It displays all content just fine when I access my site outside of WordPress; however, within WordPress, the Page Builder editor and Visual Text editor show a word count of zero. As a result, my ranking for…

Page Builder will not install

By miguel2will, 8 years ago
Hi, On updating to Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.1.4. I get a message saying Destination folder already exists. /customers/7/2/6/alienonice.com/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/ Plugin install failed. I checked and this plugin is not installed. Any help please?

Ultimate Auction Incompatability

By toofastdriving, 8 years ago
Hi I’m building my site using Page Builder and in a row on the front page I wanted to add my auction listings following an introduction to the page. I’m using Ulitmate Auction (links below) – the PRO paid version. As soon as I activate the plugin the ‘page builder’ tab disappears from the PAGE…

Siteorigin button widget

By Joey Carrapichano, 8 years ago
Hi there. I have a questions. Can I use the siteOrigin button widget to open a plugin (vimeography in this case) on a page… hence linking to a shortcode instead of a page or post?

SiteOriging pagebuilder widget not working

By Chiel Oude Breuil, 8 years ago
Hi, Im coding my own theme at the moment, and I love using Pagebuilder. But now, unfortunately it isn’t working, im using the pagebuilder in my footer area. So I use the widget inside that area, but all the columns get a 100% width and dont go next to each other. For example I choose…

Page Builder text shows on iPhone but not on computer!

By fltrish, 8 years ago
I’ve just added Page Builder plugin to my site and created a page. Good News: On my iPhone, I can view the page, borders and text. Bad News: On my computer (Macbook), I can view the page, borders and NO text. I want the text to appear on all devices. Please help! URL: http://www.teamdigusa.com/prices-dig/

Page Builder with TinyMCE Widget

By so_user_726, 8 years ago
I’ve been having issues creating posts and pages with Page Builder. Specifically, when creating a new page, with any type of widget (i.e. single row/column with Text widget), the contents will not save. The structure will, however. I’ve determined the issue is with Black Studio TinyMCE Widget. When this plug-in is deactivated, I’m able to…

No contents if javascript disabled

By centaure, 8 years ago
Hello, I have a huge problem with the Page Builder for SEO ! Indeed all my pages using Page Builder and the content appears with a fade effect . So the content is displayed using javascript! This is a huge mistake to SEO level because google does not read javascript! I wish I could turn…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More