Home>Support>Plugin

Blocks Ajax Filter

By Gxaris iraklio, 8 years ago
Hello In the block settings at the Ajax Filter i have custom categories with their IDs. The problem is that they are athletic sport categories an they must apear at a specific order. Even if a put the IDs in this order… at the Home page they apear alphabeticaly. Can i change that? Do you…

Custom option and before row content

By Michael Nikic, 8 years ago
Hi, I want to div, who is goes before row(“siteorigin_panels_before_row”) take color from custom option. It works on same way but it late one field… I tried with some other approaches but I had no luck… Img: http://postimg.org/image/idrqjd7jt/ First div(this div is not seen on image) is white but it must be red . Second…

Call to action (pb), restrict user

By Brandon Wolfe, 8 years ago
Was wondering if there was a way to allow/not allow users to see certain call to action widgets. The perfect way would be to have checkboxes of all users or a dropdown that allows certain users to see them. Any help or guidance would be great.

Woocommerce Products Page Builder Widget

By Angela Brill, 8 years ago
Hi, I followed this forum thread below and was able to fix the issue with the products vertically aligning. I am still having trouble showing 5 products without one of the products dropping down into another row. Can you please advise? Woocommerce products per row in page builder widget URL: http://inthecode.net/tob/

Images showing up too big

By Dustin Garbaciak, 8 years ago
Hi everybody. I am creating a landing page using the “The Landing Page” theme in WordPress. www.seniorcarecompliance.com The issue I am having is regarding any photos I add, either upload directly to WordPress or using links from Photobucket, and when I add media using the Visual Editor widget in Page Builder it is not letting…

Light box for Page Builder

By Zoe Thomas, 8 years ago
A complete novice here! I’ve just installed Page builder and I have a page with just images that I would like to add a light box to. Something I thought would be fairly simple but I cant get my head around it. I previously had Easy Fancybox before I installed Page builder, But after installing…

CSS Editor – Inspector not visible

By Ray Roman, 8 years ago
I installed the plugin and when i go to use the CSS editor , when i click an element the bottom inspector shows the info but in WHITE TEXT WITH WHITE BACKGROUND… as i click stuff i see the info just with white text on white background on the inspector how do i change?

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More