Row attributes / div attributes

By Mizu Iro, 8 years ago
Hello. I really love row attributes function in site builder like adding custom class / css for whole div but i found it insufficient. For example if i want to use jquery plugin like wow.js adding: to row there’s no problem. But what if i also want to configure it adding: Basiclly what’s missing is…

Call to Action Widget Border

By No Account, 8 years ago
Hello, I was wondering how I could remove the border from the call to action widget. It creates a perfectly good button, but the border ruins it unfortunately. Thanks in advance! URL: http://www.eternaweddings.com/?page_id=50&preview=true&preview_id=50&preview_nonce=695bf86db9

Space between header and first row of widgets

By gdman71, 8 years ago
I asked this question 5 days ago without an answer. can you please help? I tried everything on the internet and it’s not working… I’m trying to reduce the space between the header and first row of widgets. Welcome and also between other widgets Home Thanks! Spencer.

Page builder inside Post

By Mizu Iro, 8 years ago
So i tried to make post using page builder (don’t ask why please just need this). So far was working fine but found HUGE problem. Simply speaking “Read More Tag” not working at all. Example: http://i.imgur.com/avsz9DA.png normally is working fine. http://i.imgur.com/6nNPBGw.png but when i tried to put exactly the same text inside page builder (inside…

Page Builder breaks the Signature field in Gravity Forms

By rdytogollc, 8 years ago
If you use Page Builder in conjunction with Gravity Forms and the Signature Add-On the following problem can be duplicated. (1) Install Page Builder, Gravity Forms, and Signature Add-On on a fresh WordPress site. (2) Create a new form and add a signature field to it. (3) Create a new page or post and switch…

Problem with preview and revisions

By Dorian Bodnariuc, 8 years ago
Hello, There seems to be a problem with Page Builder. When I use the regular WP editor, new revisions are created, and preview post functions properly. When I use Page Builder the above don’t work. The posts gets saved, and the work is not lost, however, the preview doesn’t work, and there are no revisions…

How to get PageBuilder css in a variable?

By Ivan Poddubsky, 8 years ago
Hi there! I’m using an Advanced Ajax Loader plugin to load my pages and posts. So only the content part of them is loaded. As i see, – for some cells Pagebuilder adds css in the section. Unfortunately, i don’t get it, as i do not reload my . Can I get that css some…

Page Builder Post Loop – Posts Title font size

By ekasevin, 8 years ago
Hello SiteOrigin! Great work you are doing! My Q: when I set the hope page as static using Page Builder with the Post Loop Widget, I get the titles of my posts the same size as the content. Any way to change them to the generic post title size? Thanks in advance! Eugene

CSS Editor question

By Alejandro Suazo, 8 years ago
Hello and thanks for you great release. I installed CSS editor and only can edit the Home Page, I have different design in other page and wanna refine the look via CSS editor, how I can edit individual page or post? thanks!