Using Thinkup theme

By KneeKG, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there, I use thinkup themes. I’ve installed the Page Builder plugin that is built for thinkup. However, there are less options than the original Page Builder. I switched to the “regular” page builder but the “Visual style” is not there anymore. I really need it for parralax pages. How can I put it back…

Widget args

By Jeanb, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hey guys, Was wondering if there is a way the widget args can be changed from a theme or child theme. I’m referring to this code from the siteorigin-panels.php file: Thanks

Problem With Icons On Services Box

By maryk, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi I wanted to add icons to my “services box” so I entered the code but an icon appears extremely small and not even centered and I don’t know why. Also, A box is displayed for each entered service, could you tell me how to change this box color? Please help me out Thanks

Error with siteorigin-panels

By Daniel Rosales, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Saludos, Acabo de actualizar mi web a WordPress 4.0 y se ha desconfigurado mi sitio, al querer editar siteorigin-panels me muestra el siguiente mensaje, Edit SiteOrigin Panels Widget Modulos Widget This widget is not available, please install the missing plugin. Help, I’m having a lot because of this… URL: http://edificioinsigne.com/

Page Builder (ThinkUpThemes compatible) – Stopped working

By QuinTRON MasTRON, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Sigh, sorry to annoy you guys. Using: Page Builder by SiteOrigin (ThinkUpThemes compatible) 1.3.3 Wordpress 4.0 Theme: Minamaze (Pro) 1.6.4 I have read your previous posts about deactivating all of my plugins one at a time, then enabling them but my page builder still wont let me add content. Its just frustrating because I was…

Pre-built page layout

By SearchZone, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Using Page Builder – I am trying to clone the Minamaze theme home page. As per a video with instructions how to do this (http://www.thinkupthemes.com/docs/copying-demo-pages-1-click/). Now this would probably work as described – if only I could actually “view” or “see” that page I want to clone! When I click on the select from pre-built…

Wont let me edit

By RRT, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
When I go into any widget box all I get is the scrolling bar indicating something is loading. But it never does. This happens when I try to edit a current box or add a new one. All other features and plugins on the site work. I have tried the basic restarting the computer and…

Page Builder & visual editor (& Seo)

By Nature Spy, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi Andrew, I’m having a similar problem to one reported here: https://siteorigin.com/thread/page-builder-seo-by-yoast-and-visual-editor-not-working-together/ Content says ‘No’ even when its shouldn’t be. Additionally, I can’t use Black Study TinyMCE properly with pagebuilder 1.5.3 – I can create a visual editor widget, but then only access the ‘text’ tab, and not the ‘visual tab’. The visual tab button…

Add another div around the panel row

By Kevin Bourke, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I am using your page builder and was looking to wrap another div around the panel-row. I notice in the siteorigin-panel.php file there is a comment that says “allows other themes and plugins to add html before the row” and another part that says “allows other themes and plugins to add html after the…

Widget Bar

By Soso Jana, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, Is there possible to add widget bar above the builder instead of litebox with list of widgets? I am adding example gif of what i mean. this is actually a builder that i use with some template. it has images, call to action button, slider and so on, and it is possible to drag…

Add Additional Icons for Circle Icon/Features Widget

By James Hartmann, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello! I love the circle icon widget and just found out about the features widget by reading the help threads. Google just released a pack of icons to be used for free. http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2014/10/google-just-released-hundreds-of-cool-icons-that-you-can-use-for-free/ Is there a way to incorporate this icon pack (or any additional packs) on our sites, or can that only be done…

Blog widget in the page aditor ??

By Raphaël Piédallu, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi team, I’ve just installed Infinty theme, using yrou page builder, and I’m afraid to not find any way to publish a single posts category on a page : is the page builder complete, or still in beta ??? How could we select the posts we want on a page, and not only have the…