All content disappears after preview

By edpaep, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’d like to inform you about a problem I had using the page builder plugin. I read in this forum that several people have had the same issue. I use the page builder with the visual editor plugin from Black Studio and Tiny MCE Advanced. I worked all day on the lay out of…

Vertically align the content of a row

By daleny, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’ve two rows and in one of these I’ve got an image wich a I would align vertically. I tried to overriding the css classes but there is nothing to do. The div “grid-cell-panel” (with my image) doesn’t have the same height of the div “grid-cell” then I can’t align it … Is there…

Custom CSS classes for rows

By loookacz, 9 years ago. Last reply by vincire, 9 years ago
I love the plugin so far but I have one big issue with it – it does not allow to add custom css class to rows, the only option is to enter number of columns when adding a row. I have a design that has full width slider and boxed rows – if I add…

Page Builder doesn´t display right

By Jahn, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, after watching a video about your page builder I decided to use it with one of your themes (vantage premium). The main problem is that it doesn´t display right. When I click “edit” on a widget in the builder it seems like the background of the editing popup is missing. This is really annoying…

Change before_title and after_title

By Sergio Vallejo, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I love the Page Builder plugin, but for use it in one site, because the template is being used, is necessary to change the args before_title and after_title of the widgets. Is this possible? Thanks for your great plugin. Sorry for my bad English.

[Page Builder] more link Url not saved

By Davriline, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I’m using the Theme Influence of SiteOrigin and added 4 features with Icons, title and text. This is working fine ! Then I try to add URL link to each feature. 1) in WP , I open the page with the 4 features 2) in the PB, I click on “edit” of the widget…

Line underneath Text widget

By dre, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I inserted a simple text widget in a one row column and wrote a text in h3. For some reason there is a linde underneath it even though I didn’t insert it. How can I erase it? Here is a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqpl97mnep2opqo/Line.PNG?dl=0 Thanks

No visual style icon

By Marcel Šabec, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi Team, I would like to ad row styles to page builder. But the problem is I se no visual style icon to do it. On some tutorials there is one and on the others there isn’t. THX for help.

Page Builder :: Media Manager that works?

By Shadna Aum Aten, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello community! I’ve been trying to find a media manager plugin that works in concert with Page Builder. Things that it needs to do: 1. Allow me to create directories and upload files singularly and in batches. 2. Allows me to navigate those directories when creating a post in a widget (i.e. TinyMCE) through Page…

Layout’s gone wonky

By [email protected], 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I was updating a page tweeking the layout and content going back and forth between the page editor and the live page and then all of a sudden it seemed as if something went wrong with the layout. suddenly the parallax for one row jumped up and merged with the row above it and I…