Short code

By Mich Bsk, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
hello, I can not find the short code for the News focus bloc for the Page Builder by SiteOrigin pluggin. I have only the short code for the highlights block : [columns] [highlights column=”half” cat=”entertainment”] [highlights column=”half” cat=”business”] [/columns] [columns] [highlights column=”full” cat=”world-news” type=”full”] [/columns] Can you help me ? Thanks !

Saving/Updating changes in WP’s editor doesn’t work now that I have Page...

By Jessica Green, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have downloaded and installed Page Builder, along with these 2 plug-ins. 1.) Column Shortcodes – Version 0.6.6 | By Codepress 2.) Shortcodes Ultimate – Version 4.9.3 | By Vladimir Anokhin However, now when I’m trying to edit Pages I can only update / and preview my site’s pages when using Page Builder. Now when…

Categories in page builder

By William J Kelly, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I am new to SiteOrigin’s page builder. I have an existing wordpress template. The theme has a blog template but it doesn’t filter specific categories. I would like to have the main inner pages auto populate with the most recent posts based on category. Can Page Builder accomplish this and what are the steps?

How can I add an extra feature

By kebrus, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi. I’m in need of an extra feature, i need to be able to tell a particular panel to have no padding on the sides without messing all other panels padding. So i thought i could add that myself since it’s a particular feature and went to search for the “No Bottom Margin” option in…

Page Builder Post Loop Widget Image Size

By sesaya, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have developed a site using Vantage Premium for Sesaya and I am now developing a site for ompcustom.com, also using Vantage Premium. I added a post loop widget (slider) on the home page for Sesaya and it works beautifully, adding the most recent post to the home page. I am doing the same thing…

Page Builder’s strange behavior after last update.

By Pablo Carvalho, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi guys, I wonder if you could help me. I am building a website www.shamandesigns.com.br and I am using Page Builder as one of the plug-ins. The theme is Moesia-Pro and the WordPress version is 4.0. Yesterday I (nov/18/2014) I updated the plug-in (page builder) and something unexpected started to happen. Whenever I have a…

Carousel with images

By vincire, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I want to show images in a carousel. And all the images have to link to one specific page. If this can’t be achieved I would want them to don’t have a link at all. I use the Page builder (1.5.3) and the Widget Bundle (1.0.4) and now I have used the Post Carousel…

Circle Widget Font Colour

By BrayZ Beats., 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, next question – the headings of the circle colour widget switched from red to black with the new update. How can I fix that? Ps. Same thing here with the order number – I’ve no order number, but using the Premium version. URL: http://brayzyourself.com/

Multilingual Website With Page Builder

By Verónica Coloma Mateo, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I need your help with a problem with my website. The problem is that I need a multilingual website, but when I download a plugin I have problems with the site, because the page automatically not found. Please can you help me and say me what free plugin can I use in this case. Thanks…

Rotate Masonry Layouts

By Peter, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Using Masonry to display featured images from a category of posts on a static front page. I created a completely separate Masonry collection using a second set of posts from a different category. I am agonizing over finding a way to rotate / alternate the display of the two masonry collections on the same page.…