Rotate Masonry Layouts

By Peter, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Using Masonry to display featured images from a category of posts on a static front page. I created a completely separate Masonry collection using a second set of posts from a different category. I am agonizing over finding a way to rotate / alternate the display of the two masonry collections on the same page.…

Creating columns with fixed values

By Ryan Wessel, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
So I am trying to have three columns of menus using Page Builder, but they are right on top of each other. What I would like to do is to have 5 columns, with the 2 columns in between having a fixed value of ~1-3%, and the other three equally taking up the rest of…

Page Builder

By BrayZ Beats., 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, it’s a little bit hard for me to explain my problem in English, but I’ll give it a try. My problem: When I want to write a news for my blog, I’ll create it with the Word Press menu “articels” (in German “Beiträge”). After that, I create with page builder 2 columns and add…

Page Builder – Vantage Premium

By BrayZ Beats., 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, it’s a little bit hard for me to explain my problem in English, but I’ll give it a try. My problem: When I want to write a news for my blog, I’ll create it with the Word Press menu “articels” (in German “Beiträge”). After that, I create with page builder 2 columns and add…

Changing Call to Action Title & Subtitle Collors

By Mobile Traveler, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I’ve working and working on this. Read the tutorials, but for some reason I am unable to change the font colors in CTA. I can change it from #6a6a75 to #ffffff manually using Firebug via: h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #content #filter-by li a, .gallery-item .item-title a { color: #6a6a75; } But when I…

CSS Not Loaded

By Serban Andreica, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello. The plugin was working fantastically right up to the point it stopped working at all. The content is loaded, but not in rows/colums as I set it with the page builder, just regular divs, one after another. This happens on any page/post I tried PageBuilder on. A check in the inspector shows that the…

Page Builder tab

By mperry8304, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I noticed today that the Page Builder tab is missing from all of my pages. It was installed on a new website (WordPress 4.0) and is using the Weaver II Pro theme. It used to work fine, but no longer. Do you have a list of plugins that don’t work well with Page Builder? Also,…

RSS error

By Frederic Sidler, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I’m using Page Builder to display RSS widget on my Homepage. It works with external RSS feed like the New York Times and any other Media site. But I cannot let it work with internal RSS feed. I always get the following error: RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.mydomain.com/category/mycategory/. A feed…