Adding new pages pages

By HEROs, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Why do my additional pages also add to the home screen. This wouldn’t be a problem if they were under the home screen stuff but they add about everything that I need seen on the home screen. I can’t find any where to change this. Please help! URL: http://heros.gtorg.gatech.edu/

Linking “Icon Font Awesome” Widget PageBuilder

By kelsey4, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
When using the “Icon Font Awesome” Widget on PageBuilder, the only way to create a link to another page is if you enter text (ex “Click Here >”). I want to just have the Icon and the Title, with the link being embedded in the Icon. For example, the title Health & Fitness with a…

Subscribe forms not supported Please Help

By kelsey4, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I want to create a subscribe option on my page using PageBuilder (which will then send the information to my MailChimp account or other, as long as I can set up an automatic email update system!), so I’ve downloaded MailMunch, MailChimp forms, Simple Subscribe and WP Subscribe, and NONE of them show up as widget…

Post Loop Carousel – Thumbnail resized.

By Ricardo Theiss, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi! I’m having a strange problem with Post Loop Carousel. Look, I changed the thumbnail size to 510x240px and my featured images are the same size. But when I upload these images, it’s “resized”. I really don’t know what happened with it. Maybe it’s a little problem that I didn’t observed, but I really have…

PB – add a picture to be responsive

By P P, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I use PB (which is really a good tool) in Vantage theme and I have some issues. – http://www.compleatadvice.com/services/stress-relief/ 1, If I add a visual editor widget and I would like to add a picture and some text in the same line (box), picture will not be inserted as the original size. If I…

Closing windows “cross” appears 2 times

By ydegauquier, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi, when using page builder (installed with Vantage Premium theme) I see 2 cross to close the windows when I edit a widget, one blue, one red, and both not centered on the box where they should be (on top left corner). The problem appears after few updates of the site, I tried to deinstall/reinstall…

wp-members and Page Builder problem?

By ChrisTheWebGuy, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Tried to use the WP Members plugin with Vantage Premium and Page Builder. It would not properly block pages using any fill width page template. The site I needed this for is completely full width templates. I did search here and found that this conflict was likely caused by short codes. Not sure how this…

Columns are being displayed as rows…?

By JimV, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi – I’m just trying out your Page Builder plugin with a page that I am using with ‘Flat Metro’ theme from Envato. I have one row followed by three columns, however when I update and preview the page all is well. However when I visit the page via my website homepage the columns are…

Destination Url for Button (PB)

By Dick Whittington, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Just starting to use Page Builder and WordPress. Using Rectangulum template and I can’t seem to find the URL to enter in the destination box for the page I want the button to jump to. Can you help? Thanks, dick URL: http://www.dickwhittington.us/about-us/

more tag in page builder

By katherine, 10 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I may try and nudge them to another theme (one of yours), but our focus is setting up a CRM plug in; I found page builder and find it so easy for controlling page layout so hope we can use it here thanks katherine