How to align text behind bullet points?

By Sebastian, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hei. 1) I wonder which CSS could help me to align text behind bullet points in a bulleted list, so that all text starts aligned even if the text goes over several lines (see: on mobil devices) 2) How to set a start point for my text (always) behind my bullet points even if the…

Page Builder media query breakpoints

By davidmerson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there I’m using the Vantage theme and Page Builder plugin on my homepage. I have a 3 column panel and currently it drops to 1 column at 780px (url here – http://oakshotel.drmdigital.co.uk/) I can see that the media query controlling this is: @media (max-width: 780px) #pl-35 .panel-grid { margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; } However,…

Center-align Post Loop Grid

By Nature Spy, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, Firstly, love the updated PageBuilder. Just wondering how I can center align the post loop grid items, like at the bottom of this page: http://www.naturespy.org/camera-trap-services/ You can see the three items are aligned left. I’ve tried text-align: center; in CSS but to no avail. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, James URL: http://www.naturespy.org/camera-trap-services/

Slow site with new Pagebuilder

By Bartosz Jung, 9 years ago. Last reply by nikibilejn, 9 years ago
Hi, i built up a new site, but was wondering why the loading time got terribly slow. Tried to deactivate every plugin i had installed, with the result, that the Pagebuilder causes the delay. Even tried things as cachify, minify, gzip compression … but nothing works. Now i can not deactivate the Pagebuilder-Plugin, because the…

page builder stopped working

By Stefan Bonnici, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi guys this morning my page builder stopped working altogeher. i dont know why. there were no updates done or anything. The tab down the bottom of the page is there bu the page builder disappered and the pages all have text. Whne i open the webpage its still showing ok but not in the…

BackupBuddy?

By Douglas Dye, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Thanks in advance… We are considering moving away from Visual Composer. I have tried SiteOrigin Page Builder on a test site and I am pleased with early results. What gives me pause is hearing that migrating a site that uses SiteOrigin Page Builder presents problems. We use Backupbuddy to migrate sites from our development server…

Row Layout Standard has changed size

By James Hartmann, 9 years ago. Last reply by James Hartmann, 9 years ago
Hello, It seems after the most recent Page Builder update, when I add a row that has a standard width it seems to be narrower than previously inserted rows. My site and image carousel is set to 1080 width but these new rows are coming in smaller than that. How can I get these new…

Add custom row attributes from Theme

By Thua Nguyen Ngoc, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I love this page builder so much.I’m using version 2 for my developing them and I want to extend some functions for my theme. I want add some custom attributes to Row settings, something like background position, repeat setting. Can you tell me how I can do it? Thank you very much!

update deleted page builder tab content

By St Pig's Fun Fun Box, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I have auto-updates on my wordpress and one of the plug-in or wordpress version updates ended up deleting the content in my page builder tabs. Some of the code is still on the visual and text tabs, but I test published what was there to a new page and it was all broken. Can…

Wysiwyg ‘Type’ in Widget Contstructor

By Matt Le, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi is it possible to declare a type other than ‘text’ or ‘textarea’ in the widget constructor that will allow text formatting in such a way that is like a WYSIWG? I’m trying to building a user friendly use of the textarea that allows formatting like make things bold or adding a link. Thanks! URL:…

Call-To-Action Widget include lists

By ashley.trietsch, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
We use the call to action widget to display a list of items that is included in that package. This has worked perfectly fine until today when I went to edit one of the widgets and now it is stripping the list html code. What can I do to make this work again? URL: http://reasontodance.org/become-sponsor/

Image Widget Feature Request

By Jeffsne, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, thanks for making some great themes and plugins! I’m trying to use the Vantage Headline and Image widgets to display a banner of another website. I would prefer not to copy the image and import into our system, but instead just link to the image, which has all the information we are trying to…