Home>Support>Plugin

Page Builder Layout Problem

By Mohanned, 7 years ago. Last reply by Mohanned, 7 years ago
After the update, as I enter my website, the site appears as though I’m accessing it from a mobile device, collapsing. The columns on a row are not side-by-side but one under the other. How do I fix it? public link: www.mothabr.com Help >>> please

Video Player Widget

By JustIpsa, 7 years ago. Last reply by JustIpsa, 7 years ago
I could really do with some help. I have absolutely no idea what to do here, all I have is a black box at the top of my side bar … not a video in sight. The code I have been given for the video is: Shiatsu Society UK from Stick in Mind on Vimeo.…

Hide Row Option Gone?

By jele, 7 years ago. Last reply by jele, 7 years ago
Hi, Did the hide row option get deleted? I really need to change something for mobile specifically and the only reasonable way to do it is to create a new row just for mobile. But the options previously found under “Attributes” is gone? :( Can I get it back somehow? THanks, Jele

SiteOrigin plugin not working

By shanmal, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, SiteOrigin Editor isn’t allowing me to click on the tab Visual it only show html. Also, I cant add any new content, it doesn’t save. This happened just after Genesis updated the theme, I even rolled back it does nothing. Please can someone help??

Upgrade 2.4.25 to 2.5.3

By sch-ool, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
The editor did not show any Toolbars or Icons, no tab for the Builder and no visible text/HTML. I rolled back versions till I came back to version 2.4.25 where everything worked again. What ever my problem is it must be related to version 2.50 onwards.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More