Support Forum

Topic: plugin

Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.

Search Bar Doesn’T Work

pluginplugin-page-buildertechnical · By CefipForm Formazione Professionale · · Reply by Andrew Misplon

hello we have encountered a problem in the search bar on the home page https://www.cefipform.it, typing a keyword does not display the drop-down menu and the button runs in a loop showing nothing, some advice we use site origin solutions?

Error with SiteOrigin

pluginplugin-widgets-bundletechnical · By Clint van der Heyden · · Reply by Andrew Misplon

Hi Guys, I have SiteOrigin Page Builder and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle And I get conflicts with both So when one turns on, the other gets conflicted How do I solve this problem also my photo are no longer visible with…

Error showing on widgets

bug-reportpluginplugin-page-builder · By Ishor Magar · · Reply by Andrew Misplon

We are seeing an error on the widgets on the site, It was working before. Error Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T56WntG7zNYUXf5qUC3wA4n6Dphri8Vo/view Can you please look over this? Due to this, we are unable to update the changes.