Remove Bullet point
Hello, I’m using “Widgets for Shortcodes” to display a “SietOrigin Button”. At all places where I use the shortcode, a bullet appears. How do I get rit of that bullet? Thanks, Han
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hello, I’m using “Widgets for Shortcodes” to display a “SietOrigin Button”. At all places where I use the shortcode, a bullet appears. How do I get rit of that bullet? Thanks, Han
Using the SiteOrigin Contact Form widget, with the Premium contact form add-on activated. WP 5.2.4 and all plugins up to date. If I put an email address ending in @gmail.com into the email field, I get this error on sending:…
yes i had same issue with my website i had made custom design with siteorigin widget on my website to show recent posts its about education portal when i wanted to show exam Time table like this there was mess…
Hello. When I go to the Page Builder Settings I get a screen that shows the tabs for the different types of settings. But when I click on any of those tabs the address in the address bar changes to…
Hi Guys. I see the reply on the same question about 3 years ago. But I see that Google doesn’t translate captcha based on the location. I have my site totally in English. But captcha works for my location. I…
Hello, i want to put the widget with shortcode on one page and it shows up, but it is displaying the most recent posts. I need to display only the post from one category. Hot to set it up ?
We have just migrated web-hosts. The home page does not display the sireorigin editor, and the page isn’t being rendered as before, seemingly because the siteorigin plugin isn’t being used. How can i re-activate this? So far i’ve tried disabling…
Hi, I was using Vantage themes as my themes now, but I was failed to activate the plugin “Modern Events Calendar” with the below error “Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Fatal error: Maximum execution…
Hello Developers, I am unable to add a pop-up for an event on my website. I have used a plugin for this, but it is making the site too heavy and time to load the site increases with 4 seconds.…
When I look at the Activity Report for my website from Jetpack, there is a continual “SiteOrigin Editor Widget modified” appearing. For example, on the October 9th starting from 12:33 am up until 9:09 pm there are 30 occurrences of…
Hi, I am doing some updates on an existing site using the SiteOrigin page builder, and have created a staging site at: windsparrowstudio.com/staging There are several places where the gray background of the cells is overlapping the next row below,…
Hi SiteOrign friends, I want to include Social Media Sharing buttons on each of my blog publications, obviously I use Page Builder like editor and Vantage like theme, my question is: Which plugin can be integrated with few and easy…
Getting questionable warnings. For example, Yoast says I have 3 consecutive sentences starting with the same word. I do not see the sentences anywhere. https://wetransfer.com/downloads/31a8a3faacf3b0bae5ad5f75283b273620191016200810/bf25e1a2c0449eadb6d931084258871e20191016200810/160dd6
I am trying to add a button to the header of my website. I have created the button (remote support) but the only option I have found is adding it to the footer. I have tried everything I can think…
Hello, I recently found out that siteorigin contact forms on my page sometimes don’t deliver the messages (also not going to the success page). Then i found out that when I empty the cache of W3 Total Cache plugin they…