Problem: page deleted

By Giulia Casadei Yoga, 8 years ago
Hi. I'm using page builder Site origin for my front page and meanwhile i was writing and updating my page with new block, images and widgets Page builder seems that it doesn't work and the page content was showed in text and all the informations were deleted or in a different oreder. I'm loosing all…

Firefox Live preview bug

By Soós Roland, 8 years ago
Some of my plugins use Modernizr and also responsive calculations when the page loads. The problem is that Page builder JS hides the iframe when refresh the live preview and displays it after it is loaded.

Home page not in full width

By Mélanie Guillaume, 8 years ago
Hello, I saw someone had the same problem but I can’t find the answer. My blocks don’t take all the width. How can I fix this? URL: http://www.mainsqueezejuicebar.com/blog

Page Builder Stopped Saving

By Kylie Gable, 8 years ago
The only thing that I can save is to duplicate an existing widget and duplicate it. I have tried to turn off other plugins and even if Page Builder is my only active plugin, this problem persists.

Slides doesn’t show up

By Webmaster, 8 years ago
Hi, I am using Site Origin pase builder and it’s quite awesome! Only thing is when I add a slider, it doesn’t show up. Any solutions? Cheers/ URL: http://knipscheer.com/nieuws/portfolio/insteekhaven-pegasus-te-zeewolde/

Alignment of symbols

By Robin, 8 years ago
On the frontpage I'm using Pagebuilder, placed a row with three colums and every colum has a SiteOrigin Editor to place six symbols with the following code per colum: [code] Stel tijdslimieten in[/code]. I would like to place these symbols horizontal per three.

Force a prebuild layout

By Rubén Sanchez, 8 years ago
Hi there, Is it possible to force load a prebuild layout on the frontend. I added a new prebuild layout by code using the filter siteorigin panels prebuilt layouts, now I'm curious to know if is possible to load it only for a post type and without setup this prebuild layout on backend.

Page Builder Grids Broken

By Jonathan_Thomson, 8 years ago
Hi all, We have been using your page builder plugin - recently the plugin has broken on many of our pages, and all content boxes have been pushed into the text editor rather than the page builder, with no option to revert back. This issue appears to only have happened today or yesterday at the…

No mater what i do i cant get a row to dysplay...

By Nathan Williams, 8 years ago
Hi im using the Monet theme and SiteOrigin to create a custom homepage I used one of the page rebuilds but canot get the cell of 3 rows to display horizontally, can you help Iv done everything i can think of and so afar the results looks crap (i have not put much work into…

Hero image

By Fantaziu Ion, 8 years ago
I used the hero image widget to create some content. The space where the image has to go is empty unyil i scroll down a bit and the image becomes visible.