Shorten row height

By aptbs85, 8 years ago
Php/villa-anemeli/ and above the image i want to place a row and add a visual editor there. Although the height is very big and i dont know how to shorten it.

Bullets not showing up

By Cameron Taylor, 8 years ago
I’m having the exact same problem that this person is having but your site says to create a new thread. Bullets not showing up URL: https://siteorigin.com/thread/bullets-not-showing-up/

Center Post Carousel

By kmang0815, 8 years ago
Hello, I am looking to center the post carousel, as well as only show 3 post at a time. The problem that I am having is that the widget has a large blue box as well as additional spacing after the 3 Posts that I have.

2.2.1 update not working

By briawhite11, 8 years ago
I just updated to the newest version of the page builder plug in and it crashed my site. It says that it is compatible with my version of wordpress but it is still not working.

Post problem with unwanted widgets in the sidebar

By SkyBridge, 8 years ago
So when I create a post using “Site Origin Editors” and add two rows with pictures it adds to the side bar the two “rows” on that post as a widget which looks terrible and I can’t figure out what is controlling this. Post is here (not visible to the public yet – just experimenting)…