Home>Support>Plugin

How to keep image sizes from changing?

By Buck Lawrimore, 8 years ago
We are working on a website using Vantage and Page Builder, where the page is divided into one side 66.7% and the other side 33.3%. We have estimated that the one-third column width is about 330 px and the two-third column width about 670 px. Html We have verified that both pictures are the same…

Widget Padding

By Sarah Collins, 8 years ago
Design/contact/ There is a wicked gap between the image widget at the top of the far left column, and the google map widget inserted right below it in the same row. I've tried this to no avail, any and all help is much appreciate.

title & map

By james102000, 8 years ago
Hi, I am using your SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plug in came with a woocommerce template I bought. I am facing the problem that when I modified in the title and google map plug in they disappear on the pages they show show.

Contact form issue

Nl > Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender > Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 12:25:55 0100 > > This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. Hotmail.com > SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: > 550 5.7.0 Unfortunately, messages from on behalf of could not be delivered due…

adding or deleting widgets

I have all the same widgets on the right side of all 5 pages. How do I edit the widgets so only 2 or 3 show on the home page and the other widgets show up on the other 4 pages and further can I edit the remaining pages so only a select few widgets…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More