Newest version issue?

By ThemeBuddies, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have noticed that in the newest version of the page builder, when you add a widget, it does’t go into that widget to be edited. It goes back to the editor and I have to click on the widget to edit the options. has this been done on purpose or is it an error?…

A lot of difficulties

By Jean Jacques Nini, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
We use BuildPress which come with Page Builder, which is nice. The problems are we face 2 issues and don’t know why. 1/ when Page Builder is enabled, widget page is not accessible in admin, to modify a widget we need first to deactivate Page builder then after modification reactivate it. 2/ Some text in…

Translation for Page Builder

By Surbma, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I have translated almost the entire plugin to hungarian, so I’d like to send it to you to include it in your plugin. Is it possible? How can I send it to you? There are more textdomains for this plugin, which is not a good idea: – siteorigin-panels – focus – default There are…

Page Builder Not Working

By Patrick, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I am having major problems with Page Builder after a new install. I am in the process of starting to put together a new site but can’t use Page Builder. I installed WordPress, then installed the current version of Page Builder. I made a new page then clicked the page builder tab to make…

Masonry responsive issue

By Jonas de Lange, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi! My masonry within page builder. When I refresh the page it disappears. The CSS looks like this: And when I change the size of the browser the masonry pops up. Same problem in both Chrome and Firefox. Is this an issue with the responsiveness? The theme is Moesia. URL: http://void.jmg.gu.se/

page builder css issue

By ThemeBuddies, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I love the direction this plugin is taking. It is very easy to use. I like the new updates. The issue I am having is that I created a gallery using one of the included gallery modules and when I view my site. The images are not in a row. They are vertical. There does…

Last version admin widget problems

By litoral netdesign, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
After updating to the latest version, the widgets panel was unable to be used because the only visible widget is the Archive which also does not work despite having disabled all other plugins. All is well if you do not activate the SiteBuilder. I have installed the WP 4.0.1. and free version of plugin but…

Visual editor …

By 06esag, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Page Builder 2.02 and WP 4.01 Trying modifying existing posts after Page Builder installed. When I try to change post content with Visual Editor: 1) no content in visual tab … 2) any change in text tab has no effect after “done” pressed. Other plugins disabled (when possible), APC disabled …

Overdue update

By Albert Eyþórsson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi all One quick one. Your plugin came bundled with a theme I bought long time ago. Last update was this summer from a total mess and seriously jumbled up my site. Had to revert to 1.3.9 to fix. My question is; should it be ok to jump straight from such an old version straight…

Front-end issues after patch 2.0 and 2.0.1

By Fred, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, On my page http://www.tanzaniaexplorer.com the layout has changed drastically with the new patch. Unfortunately the latest update 2.0.1 didn’t solve the issue. The columns are set/shown beneath each other, and not besides each other like they should. Any response is greatly appreciated! URL: http://www.tanzaniaexplorer.com

Cannot edit a page at all after publishing

By brianRF, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I am brand new to wordpress so im kind of faking my way through this as i figure it out. Im building just a static website for the company i work for, but i need to make edits frequently. I spent a day building a category page, with images and links and everything, but now…

WooCommerce Canvas + Post loop Additional query arguments

By Martin Heidler, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’m using the Canvas Theme from WooThemes, the WooCommerce plugin and SiteOrigin Page Builder. In Page Builder Post loop I would like to set Additional query arguments… …to get posts from a category_A exclude tag_A (tag_A is ID28): or …and in an other case to get posts from two categories category_A and category_B: All…