Updating failed on Page Builder.
I was able to edit and update pages with no problems yesterday, but today I keep getting “Update failed”. How did this happen and what can I do to fix this?
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
I was able to edit and update pages with no problems yesterday, but today I keep getting “Update failed”. How did this happen and what can I do to fix this?
I’ve been using SiteOrigin with the VMagazine theme, and upon trying to take the theme live I am now unable to see a few recent blog posts. I receive the following error warnings: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in…
Hi. Anyone who can explain to me how to use the ID Button field of the form for SEO tracking? A greeting.
Hi together, updated to version 1.15.3 and can’t open the editor anymore. This error message appears. “Unknown error. Failed to load the form. Please check your internet connection, contact your web site administrator, or try again later.” Does anyone have…
I can’t find where there are any shortcodes for the layout slider – can you tell me where to look? Thanks, Jana
cannot upload premium .zip file My license is: Malcolm Reding
I needed to show more than 4 portfolio contents. I mean, i need various portfolios to show my courses schedule for each month of the year. Or maybe you guys have a better solution for this schedule. Here is the…
The visual and Text Tabs of my SiteOrigin Editor (or any editor) are not showing and the page is not updating. I am using the Vantage Theme with SiteOrigin Page Builder, CSS & Widgets Bundle. I have Black Studio TinyMCE…
Hey, i read a few threads about this problem but the css codes didnt work and i tought maybe your can help me to solve this: on my website the submenu/dropdown menu hides behind the pagebuilder widgets. what can i…
HI! How can I use Site origin text editor and pagebuilder to show 4 columns in desktop design and 2 in mobile design?. I’ve switched on page builder setting “Use tablet layout”. Now, I’ve 4 columns in desktop and 1…
Hello SiteOrigin Team, My issue is only the Standard Row Layout seems to be working fine. I have tried disabling all plugins except the SiteOrigin Page Builder and its Widgets Bundle as well as tried switching different Themes, but still…
Hi, I´m working on a local enviroment (localhost), but some links doesn´t work properly: On my primary menu, I have the following link to page Membresia: Membresia On other page, over the text, I have the same link to page…
Hi I’ve sent 3 emails to [email protected] re a conflict on my homepage with Page Builder and (possibly) Envira Gallery (all other pages are fine) www.inverclyderamblers.org.uk As a Premium subscriber I expected a reply…! Please advise T
I’m having an issue where I had like price box widgets on my site and some others and the widgets stopped working. The widget disappeared from my site and I can’t access the content for those widgets. I have deleted…
hello any way to get row/cell data( weight/width at least ) from widget it placed in? thanks