With my Site it’s the same problem as some other users describe it on the forum.
Since the last but one update I can’t work on existing pages with the siteorigin pagebuilder.
The editing mode shows a note: “Dieser Block enthält unerwarteten oder ungültigen Inhalt. Versuch der Blockwiederherstellung.”
But That’s not what I want. when I do that, the page is broken and none of the former content exists anymore.
Today I updated to version 2.12.1, all other plugins are also updated.
The editor does not know the siteorigin pagebuilder anymore on existing pages.
I tried to deactivate all of the other plugins, reactivating one by one, but it doesn’t change the issue.
I can provide screenshots.
Thanks for your help.