Home>Support>Plugin

Delay with the animated image

By Austin Tarango, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, When I use the widget for “Animated Image (PB),” it works fine, but it has like a .5 second delay after it appears on the screen. Is there anyway I can take off that delay? I bought premium, because in the “Animated Image (PB)” widgets settings it said that premium included more features for…

PCM cannot be deactivated on WP

By Ferienhaus Margarita, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hey there folks, I have the following issue. While trying to create a network at WordPress, I changed in the wp-config.php-file one line of coding and included the following: In order for it to run, I have to deactivate all plugins. However here is the issue, I cannot deactivate the PCM-Themes-Plugin, although I have deactivated…

pbm with widget texte on home page.

By andre_ani, 9 years ago. Last reply by andre_ani, 9 years ago
Hello, I use the reactor theme. On my home page, I would like to have 3 colons whith a text widget in each, like in the demo of the theme : http://demo.awtheme.com/reactor/ But they appear in only one colon, one widget below the others. I don’t understand why. Could you help me please ? Thanks,…

Page Builder disappeared—can’t reinstall.

By Caroline Lomba, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I updated to the new version of WordPress, but now it seems the Page Builder plugin is missing. When I try to reinstall I get a message that says: “Unpacking the package… Installing the plugin… Destination folder already exists. /hermes/waloraweb000/b1920/moo.lombadesignnet/laxmidelights/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/ Plugin install failed.” Any recommendations? I tried to find any related folders and delete them,…

Problem with Page Builder with my Home Page

By Alejandro Bonzo, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I’ve installed the plugin Page Builder by SiteOrigin. My theme is TopBest. When I activate the plugin, the slider on the Home page goes away. I can’t see it when I turn on the plugin. Everything above the ”shadow” at the bottom of the slider is not visible and does not work. Why would this…

Tumblr social media icon

By riassuntivisivi, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi SiteOrigin , I’m looking for the Tumblr social media icon, in order to link my “vantage” website with my tumblelog. I’ve already checked for it in the vantage social media list, but I cannot find the preset link. is there a reason for that? Best wishes, Salvatore

new “SiteOrigin Widgets” – Query Arguments in the Carousel Widget

By Harald Greiner, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi Andrew, I’ve tested your widget bundle. It’s running fine! Your query argument tool in the Carousel widget is the right solution. Perfect! But I’m missing the new functionality for the other templates like Content-page, content-single, grid … etc. like you have it in the “Edit Post Loop Widget” from PageBuilder. You have a timetable…

Should the current theme be working with this plugin? Mine doesn’t

By monkeyra, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, Should my current theme be working with this plugin, or is it not designed to? IE, here is my current homepage with it’s theme: http://www.talkford.com/indexWP.php/ Then using page-builder, and the same widgets, the theme isn’t used: http://www.talkford.com/indexWP.php/usa-edition/ Not sure if this is a bug, or intended behaviour (which means this plugin isn’t suitable for…

Carousel Query Help

By WholeLifeWell, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Id love ot use the Carousel widget and begin using that to solve a lot of my display ideas. I dont have a clue hwo to use the Query peice. One things Id like to do for example is make a carousel of all the video posts types with a certain ta. We want a…

Widgets loading infinitely so never adding

By iPhone Valuer, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
When I go to add a widget all I get is 3 loading bars. Edit Image (PB) Widget – Shows: Image URL and Destination URL fields but just constantly has the 3 loading bars in the centre of the screen. Edit Ninja Forms Widget – Shows: Display Title check box and Form Drop Down List…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More