Home>Support>Yoast No Works (Dec 2017)

Yoast No Works (Dec 2017)

Hi,

I found threads like this “https://siteorigin.com/thread/pagebuilder-and-yoast-seo/“, this one “https://siteorigin.com/thread/yoast-seo-page-builder/” and finally this: “https://siteorigin.com/thread/page-builder-seo-yoast-collaboration/” (still Existing a lot of more…).

All of them threads looks like the problem with Yoast plugin was resolved, but now on december 2017 this is not real. Im working 3 different projects with Yoast and Site Origin Page Builder in them, and Yoast is not counting data from pages with Page Builder.

I followed all logical suggestions on posts before mentioned, but no way… Still not working. Can someone on Site Origin check this bug or at least tell us (me and anyone with same problem) if you are planning to resolve it?

For more info, the error on Chrome console is telling me: “Error: unable to tokenize”.

A lot of thanks, magicians and witches of Site Origin. =)

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi EDW,

We’ve received reports of a few users having issues with Yoast Premium. We’re unable to replicate this issue with the free version and, unfortunately, we don’t have access to the premium version to test against.

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary user account so we can log in and take a look to confirm this?

2. 6 years, 10 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

3. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Preface: John has reported that he was unable to reply to this thread with the following message as it was being flagged as spam for whatever reason. Here’s a copy of his (unedited) message:

Alex,
    Referring to the page: Thread: Yoast No Works (Dec 2017)

I would have to disagree. I have provided your organization with a login to check against and your organization keeps telling me to revert back to the free version of Yoast.

Here are the errors I am getting on pinncomp.com and schillicorp.com

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:13 Uncaught Error: unable to tokenize
    at Object.end (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:13)
    at u (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:1)
    at g (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:1)
    at n (wp-seo-help-center-591.min.js:1)
    at r (wp-seo-help-center-591.min.js:1)
    at n (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:1)
    at n (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:1)
    at e.exports (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:1)
    at n (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:13)
    at g (wp-seo-post-scraper-591.min.js?ver=5.9.1:13)

I have checked with yoast and they stated it is the way you are rendering the code in the editor. They are wondering why you are rendering it as a shortcode instead of HTML when its a page builder not a shortcode I hope you know Yoast is the #1 SEO plugin in the world and you will definitely loose your reputation once those 1 star reviews come in for responses like this. SiteOrigin has ALWAYS worked with yoast, and when talking to yoast, they stated they have not changed anything but the algorithm here recently. Nothing that interacts with your page builder so it is SiteOrigin. Own up to your mess and fix this, I was just about to buy a premium license for about 10-15 of my customers websites.

here is an example that you are rendering it as a shortcode:

4. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

We’re moving to this users review to keep things centralized: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-yoast-premium/

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More