Home>Support>Yoast and Site Origin incompatible

Yoast and Site Origin incompatible

Hi,

I only have one page and a few blog posts on my site, but none of my content is being picked up by Yoast. It’s doing the ‘0 words detected’ thing that I’ve seen a few people post about. Unfortunately, the ‘copy content’ solution isn’t working for me, and neither do any of the other suggestions I’ve seen.

I’d really appreciate your help with this.

My site:katieuniacke.com

Thanks,

Katie

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 11 days, 19 hours ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Katie,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble using Yoast. Would it be possible for you to send me an export of the linked page? This will allow me to run some tests to identify why Yoast isn’t working for you.

To export a page, please open up the linked page in the editor and click the Layout button in the Page Builder toolbar. Then click import/export and then click download. Please upload the export to a 3rd party file hosting site such as WeTransfer (no email is required).

2. 11 days, 19 hours ago Katie Uniacke

Hi Alex,

3. 11 days, 18 hours ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Katie,

Unfortunately, it appears your message didn’t come across. Can you please re-send it? I’m sorry about this!

4. 11 days, 17 hours ago Katie Uniacke

home-page.json

Hope it works now!

|
    |
    |
    | | |

|

|
    |
    | |
    home-page.json

1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world
    |

|

|

5. 11 days, 16 hours ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Katie,

Can you please send me a link to the exported layout? We’re unfortunately unable to process attachments at this time.

6. 11 days, 15 hours ago Katie Uniacke

Hi Alex,

Sorry, it seems the problem was that I had replied with the wetransfer link via email. I’m now pasting it in the forum directly, hopefully that works.

https://we.tl/t-igccEOS6IA

Thanks,

Katie

7. 11 days, 15 hours ago Katie Uniacke

https://we.tl/t-igccEOS6IA

8. 10 days, 16 hours ago Katie Uniacke

https://we.tl/t-E33s55RpeK

9. 10 days, 16 hours ago Katie Uniacke

Hi Alex,
    It seems there's been an issue with my responses via email rather than directly on the forum (appearing as an attachment when I sent a link), but now my comments on the forum are refusing to post, so I'm trying again via email, hopefully this works for you.
    https://we.tl/t-E33s55RpeK

10. 9 days, 20 hours ago Katie Uniacke

Hi Alex,
    I have sent multiple emails and posted multiple times but none of it is showing up on the forum. 

11. 9 days, 15 hours ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Katie,

For some reason your reply was getting marked as spam. We’ve sorted that out and it’s now visible. I’m sorry about that!

I’ve tried the provided layout and it’s working for me:

View post on imgur.com

Please navigate to WP AdminSettingsPage Builder and open the Content Tab. Tick Copy Content if it’s not already enabled and then save. Open your home page, open a SiteOrigin Editor widget and make any change, then save the page. Are your Yoast stats updated now?

12. 8 days, 21 hours ago Katie Uniacke

Hi Alex,
    Thanks for your reply. I'd actually already tried this based on another comment I'd seen in the forum and copy content was already enabled, and it hasn't made any difference unfortunately.

13. 7 days, 16 hours ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Katie,

To confirm, did you try making a change to a SiteOrigin Editor widget on the page you’re working on and then saving?
    If you did, can you please confirm what version of Page Builder by SiteOrigin and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle you’re using? You can find this out by navigating to WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins and finding the plugins, it’ll be listed below the plugin name.

14. 5 days, 17 hours ago Katie Uniacke

Hi Alex,

It’s now working, I guess it was just a little slow to kick in :)

Thanks for all your help.

Katie

15. 5 days, 14 hours ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Katie,

That’s great to hear! :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More