Home>Support>Vantage Premium

Vantage Premium

I paid for and downloaded the Vantage Premium theme…but I cannot get it to load. When I try, I get the following when I tried to load it manually:

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
Destination folder already exists. /home/content/p3nexnas05_data01/45/2176945/html/wp-content/themes/vantage/
Theme install failed.

In the email it said there was a tab called “Premium Upgrade” under APPEARANCE. But I did not have that tab. Just a tab that says…”Vantage Premium.”

Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 3 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jay

Appearance > Premium Upgrade could be called Appearance > Vantage Premium in your installation, perhaps click on it and see. Do you see a button top right that says Already Paid?. If so click on that, enter your order number and follow the upgrade instructions.

OR

Please try the following:

1. If you haven’t already download the premium ZIP file using the link in your order confirmation file. Put it on your Desktop.

2. Change over to another theme, any other theme, Twenty Fourteen for example.

3. Delete Vantage, to do that click Theme Details when hovering over the screenshot at Appearance > Themes and click Delete

4. Now you can go-ahead with the manual installation via Appearance > Add New: Upload Theme.

Ref: https://siteorigin.com/basics/updating-theme-from-zip/

2. 10 years, 3 days ago Jay Shepard

Thanks!

3. 10 years, 3 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad that helped. All the best with your project.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More