Today, my responsive navigation stopped working. I removed all custom CSS and deactivated all non-SO plugins, but the problem remains. I noticed the issue when I changed the style of the navigation (through the SO customization interface), but I don’t know if that’s when the issue started. Could anyone take a look and see if you can determine why this stopped. Other similar (exact) posts pointed towards cache issues, but I’ve tested on virgin browsers and the problem remains.
This is a free community support forum. Replies are not guaranteed. If you need professional email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.