Home>Support>Stack 2 columns in the same row side by side mobile

Stack 2 columns in the same row side by side mobile

Hi,

On my website page https://www.mjc-law.co.uk/our-people/ i would like to make it so the row with the 3 images in (1 column for each) stacks the first two columns side by side and then the second two side by side below on mobile.

How would i go about doing this?

Thanks,

Adam

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Adam

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to adjust mobile collapse behavior in the manner you’re requesting. If you edit a row and open the Layout section on the right, you can set Collapse Behaviour to Standard or No Collapse. Below that, you can set Collapse Order to Default, Left on Top or Right on Top.

At SettingsPage BuilderLayoutMobile Width you could potentially reduce the mobile width to say 680 or 480 to delay the collapse behavior although this might have a negative impact on other layouts within your site.

If you’re using SiteOrigin Premium, you could potentially use the Toggle Visibility addon to create a separate row for desktop and mobile.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More