Home>Support>Slider not working

Slider not working

By Bob, 5 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 5 months ago.

When I click on the “Apply” button after entering a new media image the spinner never stops spinning. So I’m unable to publish any new images.

This is a free community support forum. Replies are not guaranteed. If you need professional email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 months, 19 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bob

Sorry to hear about the hassle. This sounds like a plugin conflict, specifically a JavaScript issue. Please, try temporarily deactivating all plugins except for those authored by SiteOrigin and then retest. Are you able to establish a working baseline from which to troubleshoot the problem?

2. 5 months, 18 days ago Bob

I suspect the conflict is with some “visibility” plugin that I guess somehow allows you to hide a widget in certain cases. I haven’t yet isolated the conflicting plugin.

3. 5 months, 18 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

If you were able to establish a working baseline then the next step would be to reactivate one by one, testing for the problem after each activation. When the problem re-occurs, you should hopefully have found the conflict.

4. 5 months, 18 days ago Bob

Thanks. Will do that.

5. 5 months, 18 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Super, please let us know how it goes.

6. 5 months, 18 days ago Bob

Definitely. Thanks

7. 5 months, 16 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bob, hope your Monday is going well. Have you perhaps had a chance to look at the problem further?

8. 5 months, 16 days ago Bob

Going to work on it tonight.

9. 5 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Epic, chat then.

10. 5 months, 15 days ago Bob

Okay – the plugin "Custom Sidebars – Dynamic Widget Area Management" conflicts with "SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle". Here is the error I'm getting:
    Uncaught ReferenceError: wpmUi is not defined    at HTMLDivElement.e (cs-visibility.min.js?ver=3.1.6:5)    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)    at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)    at Object.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)    at Object.a.event.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:9)    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)    at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)    at a.fn.init.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)    at a.fn.init.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)    at HTMLDocument.eval (eval at <anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plu&load[]=pload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2), <anonymous>:1:74)

11. 5 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

I haven’t been able to replicate yet, here is what I have setup:

https://imgur.com/a/11xfrIt

Does the issue occur if you have only the following plugins activated:

1. Page Builder.
    2. Widgets Bundle.
    3. Custom Sidebars.

And no other plugins activated.

12. 5 months, 15 days ago Bob

I have only the following plugins activated:
    Custom Sidebars 3.1.6SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.12.1WPForms Lite 1.4.5.3

13. 5 months, 15 days ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bob,

Can you please disable CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS? This will allow us to see the full JavaScript error message. To disable this setting you’ll need to edit wp-config.php. If you need help with editing wp-config.php I would reach out to your hosting provider for assistance.

Once disabled, please replicate this issue again and provide the contents of your console again.

14. 5 months, 15 days ago Bob

Okay I disabled CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS. What next?
    Do I need to do anything to make it take effect?

15. 5 months, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. Please, check the browser console again and paste the results of the error.

16. 5 months, 10 days ago Bob

Any other suggestions?

17. 5 months, 10 days ago Bob

Andrew – here is the output from the console when I have both plugins active and I click on “Apply” after changing a media file.

cs-visibility.min.js?ver=3.1.6:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: wpmUi is not defined
    at HTMLDivElement.e (cs-visibility.min.js?ver=3.1.6:5)
    at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at Object.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at Object.a.event.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:9)
    at HTMLDivElement. (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2)
    at a.fn.init.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3)
    at HTMLDocument.eval (eval at (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2), :1:74)
    e @ cs-visibility.min.js?ver=3.1.6:5
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    a.event.trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:9
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    (anonymous) @ VM312:1
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    add @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    n.fn.ready @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    n.fn.init @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    a.fn.init @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:9
    n @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    (anonymous) @ VM312:1
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    globalEval @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    Ha @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    append @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    Y @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    html @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,&load[]=imgareaselect,image-edit,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload,accordi&load[]=on,customize-nav-menus,customize-models,customize-views,updates&ver=4.9.8:7
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:2
    y @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:4
    c @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:4
    XMLHttpRequest.send (async)
    send @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:4
    ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:4
    n.(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:4
    updateWidget @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,&load[]=imgareaselect,image-edit,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload,accordi&load[]=on,customize-nav-menus,customize-models,customize-views,updates&ver=4.9.8:7
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker,mce-view,&load[]=imgareaselect,image-edit,quicktags,wplink,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-menu,jquery-ui-autocomplete,thickbox,media-upload,accordi&load[]=on,customize-nav-menus,customize-models,customize-views,updates&ver=4.9.8:7
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:3
    load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9.8:4 [Violation] ‘readystatechange’ handler took 564ms
    [Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 35ms

18. 5 months, 10 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bob

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

Private Snippet

Just navigate to UsersAdd New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and Private Snippet for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the Send Password field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

19. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

Username: AndrewMisplon

To set your password, visit the following address:

<https://wptest.uuman.org/wp-login.php?action=rp&key=SZRHBsUICzCHbrkyrS9X&login=AndrewMisplon&gt;

https://wptest.uuman.org/wp-login.php

20. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

Okay I opened an Admin account for you.

21. 5 months, 9 days ago Private Message - Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

22. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. Is the issue present at the moment? I just added a slide to the end of the footer slider and it seemed to add and save without a problem.

23. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Here is the slider frame and image I added: https://imgur.com/a/QRyMgq2.

24. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

Yes I’m still getting the “spinner” – when I try to change the media. Could it be some type of browser issue? I’m using Chrome (Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)).

25. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

Here is the screenshot of what happens when I change media:

https://imgur.com/a/wy7NKeV

26. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

I’m also using Chrome. I’m able to change images, I just switched the image in the last frame.

Please, try another browser like Firefox or Safari if you’re using MacOS. Alternatively, in Chrome go to chrome://extensions/ and temporarily deactivate all extensions and re-test.

27. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

You can also try logging out and logging back in with my credentials which are listed above in a private message. The button at the bottom of the widget should be labeled Save and be in blue.

28. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Ok, you’re working in the Customizer. My screenshots are at Appearance > Widgets. I’ll take a look at the Customizer interface now.

29. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

I’ve temporarily de-activated Custom Sidebars plugin. You can now edit the slider in the Customizer. This conflict isn’t present in the legacy interface. My recommendation would be to edit widgets at AppearanceWidgets and avoid the conflict OR stop using Custom Sidebars plugin and instead use Jetpack Widget Visibility which you have activated.

30. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

The Customizer is quite slow to load. That’s possibly due to limited hosting resources.

In the process of troubleshooting, I deactivated Jetpack. Please, re-connect it by logging in when able. Thanks.

31. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

Okay – let me try that. I had no idea I could update a widget from Appearance. I'm still learning. Thanks.

32. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

No problem at all.

Here are all the legacy interfaces (before the Customizer existed):

Appearance > Widgets
    Appearance > Menus
    Settings > General
    Settings > Reading

All of those areas are in the Customizer but the original interfaces, outside the Customizer, were left in place.

33. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

Thank you. I'll try it.

34. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Super. Let us know how it all goes.

35. 5 months, 9 days ago Bob

It works. Now all I have to do is play around with the sizes of the media files to get them how I want them. Thanks.

36. 5 months, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Super :) Glad to hear you’re making progress.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More