Home>Support>Set animation duration to 0.5 seconds

Set animation duration to 0.5 seconds

Using the Widget Style UI you can only select the Duration to Default(1 sec) to 5 seconds. How do you set the default to 0.5 seconds? I am using Page Builder.

Thanks

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Toofastdad,

To clarify, what specifically is adding this animation functionality you’re referring too and how are you editing it (row settings, widget, etc)?

2. 6 years, 7 months ago toofastdad

Hi Alex,

I am applying the animation through the Widget Styles > Animation

Thanks… Colin

3. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Colin,

Unfortunately, neither of those are possible at this time without some custom coding. I’ve marked this thread as a feature request. We often look through these threads to get ideas for what to add in our future updates. Hopefully, we’ll be able to add this in a future update.

If you need this urgently, you could always post a job on Codeable.

4. 6 years, 7 months ago toofastdad

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response, I was able to alter the duration in th code but was wondering if I was missing something. Having the default at 1 second seems to be a moot point as you can select that value. It would be nice to be able to have a field to input a custom value as well as the settings you have.

Awesome product by by the way, I like Sitebuilder… brilliant.

5. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Toofastdad,

Just to confirm, can you please show me a screenshot of the animation settings you’re using? Please note that you’re unable to attach a screenshot to your reply so you’ll need to upload the image to a third party image hosting site like Imgur.

6. 6 years, 7 months ago toofastdad

Hi Alex… sorry for not doing this earlier. Here’s theScreen Shot

7. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Colin,

Unfortunately, the linked image results in a 404. Can you please double check the URL? Sorry about this!

8. 6 years, 7 months ago toofastdad

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Alex, the file was mistakenly deleted. The link is good now Screen Shot

9. 6 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Toofastdad,

Ah. You’re using a different animation plugin. Please disregard the previously provided suggestions. Please note that the animations I was referencing is the Block Animations in Download: SiteOrigin Premium

Unfortunately, this doesn’t appear to be possible based on the code of the animation plugin you’re using. Sorry mate. :(

10. 6 years, 6 months ago toofastdad

No problem, I’ll check it out ?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More