Hi , I have installed the SiteOrigin Widget bundle & Page Builder by SiteOrigin both plugins were working fine. But suddenly stopped working. The issue is whenever I try to edit or create a new page white/blank page comes. I have already looked for solutions at your forum but no help.
I have already tried deactivating all plugins except the site origin page builder & Site Origin widget bundle problem does not solve. But if I deactivate the SiteOrigin Widget bundle editor starts working but half of the website is gone. If I deactivate both the SiteOrigin Widget bundle & Page Builder by SiteOrigin .The website at the front end looks fine & editor works as well. So the problem is in between these two SiteOrigin Widget bundles & Page Builder by SiteOrigin. Now the issue is I have created a website using these two now I cannot make changes to the page design if I deactivate both.
I have tried updating both plugins but it does not solve the issue.
Solutions I have tried but didn’t work :
1. Deactivating all Plugins & then active one by one to check if the issue is solved. (Result : Issue is only due to SiteOrigin Widget bundle & Page Builder by SiteOrigin)
2. PHP memory limit 256M so that cannot be the issue.
3. PHP version is 8.0.22 .
4. Page Builder by SiteOrigin Version is 2.17.0.
5. SiteOrigin Widget bundle Version is 1.40.2 .
6. My WordPress version is the latest Current version: 6.0.2
7. Tried changing the theme but it does not helped aswell .
Please tell me what to do, I have tried every possible solution provided in your forum.