Home>Support>Page Builder Tab has disappeared

Page Builder Tab has disappeared

During the last updates Page Builder by SiteOrigin (from version 2.14.1 to 2.14.2) – SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle (from version 1.23.1 to 1.24.0) the Page Builder tab has disappeared from the edit page.
I’ve looked at all the parameters and even reinstalled the Plugin. What can be done?
Thanks

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 days, 2 hours ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jean-Pierre

Thanks for reaching out.

When able, please, run a quick plugin conflict test. Temporarily deactivate all plugins except for Page Builder. Is the Page Builder tab visible in that state?

2. 5 days, 21 hours ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jean-Pierre, thanks again for getting in touch. We’ve released an update for Page Builder. Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

3. 5 days, 15 hours ago Jean-Pierre Amiel

Hi Andrew,

Thanks very much for your concern. The latest upgrade Page Builder by SiteOrigin (from version 2.14.2 to 2.14.3) has resolved the issue. Now, I can appreciate your latest changes, especially the revamped Live Editor review.

Thanks for caring.
    JPA

4. 5 days, 1 hour ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jean-Pierre

Thanks for confirming the update helped and for your support; it’s most appreciated. As queries or requests arise in the future, please, let us know.

Cheers for now :)

Please log in to post on our forums. Signing up is free.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More