Home>Support>Image Size

Image Size

No matter which size I choose in the SiteOrigin Image plugin, the pic is always the same size on my page. WHY??? (I am using it in the first “Scott Rasmussen” image. )
https://handsofpeace.org/?page_id=11865&preview=true

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 1 year, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Wayne

Thanks for reaching out.

Please, could you let us know the public URL for the page you’re working on? We’ll take a look and advise from there.

2. 1 year, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Alternatively, you can try the SiteOrigin Editor widget which has an Add Media button. Inserting images via the Editor > Add Media button uses the same process as you would use in the Visual tab of the Classic Editor.

3. 1 year, 10 months ago Wayne Rhodes

Hi. thanks. we found a different way to do what we needed. So you can close this ticket (even though actual issue was unresolved).

4. 1 year, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon Hi, I Work Here

Hi Wayne. Super, I’m glad to hear you’re making progress. If you’d ever like to re-look at the issue, please, send a link to a page showing the problem and we’ll take a look. I’ll resolve this thread now. As questions arise in the future, please, let us know.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More