Home>Support>I Paid for vantage premium about $15 I think. after few days,

I Paid for vantage premium about $15 I think. after few days,

I could not customize in the customize section, is not allowing me to edit all the sections. How could I customize my website? I had paid for you already. I couldn’t see some features as well now.

Vantage Premium not working!

Footer Background Image
Page Background Image

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Thiru

Thanks for running Vantage Premium.

Please head to Appearance > Themes and ensure your screenshot says Vantage Premium. If it does not then it’s possible your upgrade hasn’t been activated. If that is the case then head to Appearance > Premium Upgrade: Already Paid? (top right), insert your order number and follow the prompts to complete your upgrade.

If you have already upgraded but the Customizer isn’t behaving as expected it might be worth temporarily de-activating all non-SiteOrigin plugins and re-checking the problem. This will let you know if you have a plugin conflict.

2. 10 years, 28 days ago Celebration Ferguson

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I paid for Vantage Premium and cannot access any of the features under Appearance->Customize. I checked Appearance->Themes and yes, it does indeed say Vantage Premium. I also deactivated all non-SiteOrigin plugins, but this did not fix the problem, so it is not a plugin conflict.

Please help!

• 10 years, 27 days ago Andrew Misplon
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Celebration

Thanks for upgrading; sorry to hear about this hassle. Please try re-installing. You’ll find the download link for your theme ZIP file contained in the order confirmation email you received after upgrading. Use that ZIP file in conjunction with these instructions: https://siteorigin.com/basics/updating-theme-from-zip/ to re-install.

3. 9 years, 10 months ago allanwq

I also have the same problem. In my case I paid $10 for the Premium then it takes out on my Paypal account then after it says “Order not found” or something! Please advice, thanks

• 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi allanwq

Apologies for the hassle. Please drop us a mail on [email protected]. We’ll be with you ASAP, we’re at GMT+2.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More