Home>Support>I have an problem with new version Page Builder Versione 2.4.24,

I have an problem with new version Page Builder Versione 2.4.24,

Hello Buddy,
I had an new row in page builder after > Edited Row > and became impossible to add an background image with the new version of Vantage, before I was able also to make an parallax image, but not nothing works with background image of row in page builder, why?
Did you change something? My Vantage version is 1.5.8 with version 1.5.7 all works. I tryed with 5 instalation and all have this issue.
Thank
Carlo

This is a free community support forum. Replies are not guaranteed. If you need professional email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 months, 10 days ago carlotoscani

Hello can anyone answer my request? last month I send you a trick to make awesome parallax effect but now it doesn’t work.
    I had an new row in page builder after > Edited Row > and became impossible to add an background image with the new version of Vantage, before I was able also to make an parallax image, but not nothing works with background image of row in page builder, why?
    Did you change something? My Vantage version is 1.5.8 with version 1.5.7 all works. I tryed with 5 instalation and all have this issue.
    Thank
    Carlo

2. 4 months, 5 days ago Alex S Hi, I Work Here

Hi Carlo,

We must have somehow missed this thread – sorry about that!
    Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More