Home>Support>Google Maps
  1. 5 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Vasudha,

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at your map?
    I would recommend giving the SiteOrigin Google Maps documentation a quick once over to ensure you haven’t missed an important required step.

2. 5 years, 7 months ago Vasudha V

Hey Alex,

The URL is: http://travelclub.com.qa

Thanks

3. 5 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Vasudha,

I’ve had a look at your website and I can’t seem to see an API key added to the Google Maps.
    Have you added your API key to the SiteOrigin Google Maps widget?

For reference, the API key needs to be added to the (below pictured) API Key field.

4. 5 years, 7 months ago Vasudha V

Hey Alex,

I have the code on my system. I can see it on the Contact us page. I hope we are on the same API Key Field.

Thanks

5. 5 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Vasudha,

To confirm, have you added the API key directly to the SiteORigin Google Maps widget? If you’ve added elsewhere the API key won’t be able to be used.

If you have, would it be possible for you to send me an export of your contact page? To export a page, please open up the page in the editor and click the Layout button in the Page Builder toolbar. Then click import/export and then click download. Please upload the export to a 3rd party file hosting site such as WeTransfer (no email is required).

6. 5 years, 7 months ago Vasudha V

Hey Alex,

Yes added the key to the Map Widget.

Please find the link to the file: https://we.tl/t-pGHKyWkPJT

TIA.

7. 5 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Vasudha,

Thanks. Oddly, your API key is now appearing on your contact page for me. Google is reporting that the referer isn’t allowed. You’ll need to edit your Google API key and add your website as an allowed referer.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More