CSS

I use a pricing table plugin that is used on multiple pages. I also use site origin. On one page I have the page split at 60/40 with the pricing table posted within the 40% section… The problem is the pricing table doesn’t scale on its own, so I need to use some css styling to scale the title, price and other text details.

I know how to set the css within seiteorigin to scale the text, but when I set the “font-size:” it scales all text to that font size. What I need to do is set the css to look more like this: “.rpt_price {font-size: 48px;}“. Is there a way to set the css just for this page?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Datalink

Thanks for reaching out.

With regards to CSS rules for a specific page, please, see our blog post on Custom CSS with body classes.

Hopefully, that helps. Let us know how it goes :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More