Home>Support>Critical Error

Critical Error

Hi – I’ve disabled plugins, flushed caches etc… please can you assist.
I can’t edit pages when the page builder is active, the page won’t even load.

Can you send me a link to upload the log-file to please?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 24 days, 7 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Matthew

If you’re seeing a SiteOrigin specific error in your debug.log file and would like us to take a look you can paste the error here. If you’d like us to inspect the file you can upload it to WeTransfer, Dropbox or any online location and share the link.

Thanks

Andrew

2. 24 days, 6 hours ago Matthew Larkins

These are the lines that contain ‘SiteOrigin’:

Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/cwpwoumy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Consulting_Pro/lib/widgets_builder/image/image.php(92): abs(”)
    #1 /home1/cwpwoumy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/admin.php(569): thinkup_builder_imagetheme->form(Array)
    #2 /home1/cwpwoumy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/compat/layout-block.php(47): SiteOrigin_Panels_Admin->enqueue_admin_scripts()
    #3 /home1/cwpwoumy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): SiteOrigin_Panels_Compat_Layout_Block->enqueue_layout_block_editor_assets(‘post.php’)

3. 24 days, 6 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the error details.

It looks like you’re using a forked version of Page Builder authored by Think Up Themes. We aren’t the authors. You can switch to Page Builder by SiteOrigin but would lose the widgets that ThinkUp bundled in the forked version.

Further information: Page: Troubleshooting

4. 24 days, 6 hours ago Matthew Larkins

I don’t believe I am. I installed the Page Builder by searching in WordPress for the Plugin, and the plugin states “A drag and drop, responsive page builder that simplifies building your website. Version 2.29.20 | By SiteOrigin | View details”

5. 24 days, 6 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for checking. I’ve taken another look at the error. Here is what I can see:

The error is originating in the ThinkUp image widget file:
    /home1/cwpwoumy/public_html/wp-content/themes/Consulting_Pro/lib/widgets_builder/image/image.php

The error occurs on line 92, within the form() method of the thinkup_builder_imagetheme class.

This is being called from SiteOrigin Page Builder, specifically from the enqueue_admin_scripts() method in:
    /home1/cwpwoumy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/admin.php. Page Builder is trying to load scripts for its layout block compatibility layer.

One option is to replace the theme image widget with the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Image Widget: Page: Image Widget Documentation.

6. 24 days, 6 hours ago Matthew Larkins

I’ve installed the ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle’ (which was not there before)… there’s no ‘Think Up Themes widgets with SiteOrigin equivalents’ that I can see to replace… still same error, can’t edit a page

7. 24 days, 6 hours ago Matthew Larkins

OK – the SiteOrigin Widgets shows that the Image Widget is Active (as-is Image Slide, Post Carousel)… do I need to go into the theme files somewhere to find and disable the Thinkupthemes version? It doesn’t show listed in the Plugins or Widgets section

8. 24 days, 6 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

You should be able to find instances of the theme’s Image Widget in theme widget areas or in Page Builder and manually replace.

9. 24 days, 5 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

I’m not sure we’ve come across this specific issue in the past. Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers!

Andrew

Please log in to post on our forums. Signing up is free.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More