Home>Support>4 Column Row Not Collapsing as expected

4 Column Row Not Collapsing as expected

By naz, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago.

Hi

I have a row with 4 columns all with the Editor widget, works fine on desktops and mobiles, however, on tablets the layouts collapses slightly different from expected. See the image attached to see what I mean, basically the last widget goes left instead of right, is there any way to correct this?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Naz,

Could you confirm what the row collapse order is set to? To do this please open the row that holds these widgets by clicking the wrench above the row. Head over to the row styles sidebar and open the layout settings group. Let me know the collapse order.

Please note that the image you’ve attached to your post isn’t visible for me.

2. 8 years, 2 months ago naz

Hi Alex,

Sorry I accidentally removed the image. The collapse order is the default left to right. The problem is the same if you have a 3 column layout.

3. 8 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Naz,

Thank you for adding the image again – it really helped me understand what’s going on. Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at this issue? This will allow me to tell you why this happening and to provide you with a fix. If you need to keep this URL private from other users, just select “Private Reply” on the bottom right of the comment box.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More