Home>Support>3 column layout, making widgets align at bottom
  1. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Zach

Thanks for the wait. Try this:

1. Edit each widget. Click the Attributes tab on the right and insert a CSS Class name:

min-width

Then at Appearance > Custom CSS target that class:

/* Min Height */.min-height {min-height: 400px;}

Edit as required.

2. 9 years, 2 months ago Zach Bradshaw

Thanks again Andrew that worked out great. But now I’ve done some more editing on my page and a few of the space I don’t like have come back.

Where I need it removed now:

Between the ‘Dominate Search. Boost Traffic. Increase Revenue.’ columns, vertically.

Between the teal section that reads ‘Full menu of services’ and the parallax section below it.

I believe I have added all the proper css info and checked the right boxes, but I don’t know what the issue is. I understand the parallax section being a little difficult, but I don’t know how the vertical white spaces reappeared.

3. 9 years, 2 months ago Zach Bradshaw

So I was able to get rid of the padding between the columns from within setting >> page builder

But I still need help with the little horizontal over the parallax row.

And I also remembered two more things: When I reduce my screen to mobile size, all my of big

The ‘Why Me?’ Parallax section has an uneven padding around it and I’m not sure why. It is thicker on the top than the bottom. It is the only one like that, but it is also the only parallax section with a h1

And when I reduce my site to mobile size, all my h1 sections have a terrible text overlap going on. They become quite unreadable.

Thanks in advance for the help.

4. 9 years, 2 months ago Zach Bradshaw

Sorry, I always pile it on once I get started started…

But I added parallax as the top row of the site and now I can’t get the white space to go away again. If the issue can’t be fixed with the parallax row, let me know.

Also, I’d like to be able to make the heading text ‘Need more Customers?’ larger and the subheading smaller.

5. 9 years, 2 months ago Zach Bradshaw

Golly, I’m sorry. One more now at the bottom of the page.

My site looks so awesome now! just a little clean up and we are good to go. Thanks a ton for your help.

And Oh yea! I have moved the site to http://greensboroseopro.com

6. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Awesome. Glad to hear you’ve made progress :) Looking good! All the best.

7. 9 years, 2 months ago Zach Bradshaw

Hey Andrew,

I apologize for you my poor communication, but I actually need a lot of these questions answered still. Sorry to have them end up all in one thread again, but here’s another one of my ugly lists:

1. I need to rid the site of several white gaps again. New ones have arisen through a few different edits, most notably around parallax rows. a) above and below the first row (parallax slide) b) between the ‘Full Menu of Services’ row and the Parallax slide just below it c) between the last parallax section and map at the bottom of the page.

2. There are few problems with the mobile version of the site. a) All of my large h1 titles bunch up and become unreadable, The ‘Full Menu of Services’ row does so if I reduce the window size by just a little bit on my monitor. b) two gaps appear, one each below the first two columns ‘Dominate Search.’ and ‘Boost Traffic’ when the site goes to the mobile version.

3. The ‘Why Me?’ Parallax row has uneven padding around it and I’m not sure why. It is thicker on the top than the bottom. It is the only one like that, but it is also the only parallax section with a any suggestions?

4. Also, I’d like to be able to make the top of page text ‘Need more Customers?’ larger and the subheading below smaller in terms of font size.

Again, thanks so much for your help. I plan on using site origin page builder and vantage for plenty of clients in the very near future! You guys are awesome.

8. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hey Zach

Your site is looking great, nicely done.

Our support offering for both our themes and plugins covers basic usage support. We do our best to go beyond that and I’ll think you’d agree we’ve dived in deep on some of your requests over the past few months. The list you’ve laid out above puts us into a custom development role. Given our pricing model and the and the nature of our business as WordPress developers, custom development isn’t something that we’re able to offer. We’ve teamed up with https://codeable.io to handle our custom development requests. If you’re keen on getting a little extra help with the last polish points of your website, they are our recommended developers to get in touch with.

9. 9 years, 4 days ago Zach Bradshaw

Hello Andrew,

I’ve put in a lot of work to find a lot of these solutions myself… I wish I had found google fonts and siteorigin css a lot sooner! :)

I did not mean to overstep my bounds before. I suppose I just didn’t understand the scope of your support set up. Could you explain to me (or maybe point me in the direction of some sort of documentation) what exactly your support does cover… What qualifies as ‘basic usage’ support?

Also, I will eventually be making a video series of sort that will show all the different things one can do with pagebuilder + other highly reputed plugins. I’m very grateful to siteorigin for pagebuilder… I use some version of it for just about all of my sites.

I’ve got a single question now… I’m just not sure whether it fits into ‘basis usage’ as it has to do with some css I got from your guys in response to a more advanced question…

10. 9 years, 2 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Glad to hear you’ve been finding SiteOrigin CSS useful.

For a break down of support and the scope we try stick within, please, check out: Page: SiteOrigin Theme Support Policy. Hope that helps :)

Super, videos are always helpful for the community. Sounds like a great idea.

Sure, send your question and we’ll take a look.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More