Home>Support>2 Home Pages?! Help!

2 Home Pages?! Help!

Morning,

I am having problems with my website in which I have two home pages?!?!
For example when someone types in the website, it will direct them to an empty page that isn’t on my page directory.
I have a home page that I made, but I can’t seem to find out how to redirect those who simply type in the website link to this completed page.

The home page that is linked to just the website link does not show up in my page directory either.
I tried searching up solutions and I found that a constant fix for this is to set a “Static Home Page”
However whenever I click anything that is recommended and try to apply it on my own, it looks completely different than the examples!

Some pages I have been looking at is:

Custom Home Page

Which if you look at the example it takes you to “Plug Ins” and directs you to “Home Page”
I don’t have this on my layout. I also have the most recent WordPress and have updated all my plugins!

HELP. I can’t seem to find how to fix this!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joannape,

You can set your home page by navigating to WP AdminSettingsReading and set Font Page Displays to A static page and set the Front Page to the page you wish to appear on the home page. Let me know if this works. If it doesn’t, do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More