Home>Support>wp-content/themes/vantage/inc/sliders.php on line 112

wp-content/themes/vantage/inc/sliders.php on line 112

Good Morning!

I am getting the following error: /public_html/land/wp-content/themes/vantage/inc/sliders.php on line 112 when attempting to access my website. I have read a few others posts and followed, including deleting the “vantage” folder, testing, same result. Uploading a new download of “vantage” same result.

Please advise on the best way to proceed.

The system’s default version of PHP is 5.4
You’re currently configured to use PHP Default (5.4)

Thank you so much, Ben Lynch

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ben

Sorry to hear about the hassle.

Can you please, send us the full error, it doesn’t look like you’ve included that above, just the file and line number.

WordPress should ideally be run on PHP 7.2.

2. 6 years, 5 months ago Ben Lynch

I have played around with a bit and will likely need to restore from a backup first.

I am on a shared hosting solution (hostgator) and it looks like 7.1 is the latest i can go.

After I restore, do you have some steps to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
    Ben

3. 6 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

`7.1` would be awesome.

If you’re able to let me know the error I can definitely advise how to best resolve. There should be some detail as to what the error is before the file and line reference.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More