Home>Support>wordpress 5.5 broke page builder

wordpress 5.5 broke page builder

HOME

Just updated to wordpress 5.5 this morning and cannot edit any pages/events/posts done with page builder. When I display one of them, it will only show the “TEXT” version… cannot click on “VISUAL”

Also if I select PAGE BUILDER under SETTINGS from the dashboard, no options are displayed. Screen is empty except for SAVE SETTINGS

I disabled all plugins except for the siteorigin ones and the same happened.

Thoughts?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi

Try extending the conflict test. Temporarily deactivate all plugins except for those authored by SiteOrigin and also temporarily switch to a default theme like Twenty Nineteen. Does the issue resolve in this state?

2. 4 years, 1 month ago saveferris

Thank you for your quick response! In the meantime, an update to my theme was issued and the problem is solved.

3. 4 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, thanks for letting us know. I’m really glad to hear the theme authors were able to resolve the problem quickly. If SiteOrigin questions arise in the future, please, let us know.

Cheers for now :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More